January 11th, 2008 - Had Blueside gotten a little more creative with the AI and asked gamers to be a bit more conscious of their button presses-more like what Too Human is shaping up to be perhaps - TeamXbox would probably be digging this one a great deal more. TeamXbox can see the potential, so maybe it will take the follow-up action/RPG and its yet-to-be-announced action/strategy title for TeamXbox to be starry eyed for this franchise once again. Until then, TeamXbox will play The Crusaders, backwards-compatible style, and patiently wait until Blueside rekindles our love affair with this interesting IP.
• Gameplay: 6.0 - Too similar to its Xbox predecessors, Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom never steps out of its regimented formula long enough to show us anything new.
• Graphics: 8.1 - Reworked backgrounds and character models are easily Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom's best features.
• Audio: 5.0 - Sounds like a dubbed import…but not in that endearing way.
• Longevity: 5.5 - Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom can be long, but replay is on the low side, due to the sheer amount of repetitive activities.
• Innovation: 5.8 - Release the hounds.
• Overall: 6.0