A few weeks ago, we ran a thread to collect your questions about how the Starhawk beta programs were being used to develop the final game, and talk about specific issues you were curious about. They included items like turret spam, flight ceilings, building limits, and more. We collected your Top 14 questions and passed them along to Dylan Jobe, the president of LightBox Interactive, to get you answers straight from the source.
This is the full length video
Here is the video break down by Time Stamps:
1. 01:32 - Can the speed of the melee "Drama Kill" animation be increased?
2. 02:18 - Will the strength of the air combat be increased?
3. 05:18 - Will the power of the Flak Gun be adjusted?
4. 07:43 - Will there be an additional map variety in the release versions of Starhawk?
5. 10:29 - Will any maps contain pre-built structures?
6. 12:29 - Can the flight ceiling be raised?
7. 14:13 - Can the speed of the vehicles be increased?
8. 15:19 - Will the rift energy economy be adjusted for the release version of Starhawk?
9. 17:52 - Will the strength of Torpedoes vs. Bubble Shields be adjusted?
10. 19:47 - Can the building cap of 32 be increased?
11. 23:00 - How will base camping be prevented?
12. 24:57 - How will the idea of "Turret Spam" be addressed?
13. 26:00 - Why is there no vehicle Health Bar?
14. 27.16 - Can you provide more information on load outs?
BONUS - 22:22 - Zones Bonus Topic - Dylan Expands on some changes to Zones Mode