Wired Game|Life - By Chris Kohler, January 08, 2008:
One year ago, Wired Game|Life asked their Ten Burning Questions For 2007: The things they wondered about the most as they headed into the new year.
One year later, they have their answers. Let's revisit last year's questions and see what's up, twelve months later:
• What's going to happen to PC gaming?
• Will Wii get a killer app?
• Who will fire first in the price wars?
• Will console exclusives die off entirely?
• Which game publisher will kick the bucket?
• Will somebody put a stop to microtransaction abuse?
• Will the Infinite Arcade become not so disturbingly finite?
• (When) will Sony fix PS3's problems?
• Can Nintendo repeat its success outside of Japan?
• Can Sony turn the PSP around?