Top
70°

gametaroo - Gravity Project: Evolution Through Iteration

gametaroo writes:

Gravity Project iterates on Temple Run; genetically it might be 90% the same, but within that remaining 10% 0.99 Game Studios have made the concept its own and that raises it to a level of genuine artistic and creative merit. To use a scientific analogy; humans are genetically 96% the similar to the great ape species, but that 4% makes the difference between a life sitting in a jungle chomping on bananas and one spent perfecting the rocket engine. It is this 4% that many iOS and Android clones are missing – the ‘iteration factor’...

Read Full Story >>
gametaroo.tumblr.com
The story is too old to be commented.