Mercenaries 2: World in Flames is an explosive open-world action game set in a massive, highly reactive, war-torn world. A power-hungry tyrant messes with Venezuela's oil supply, sparking an invasion that turns the country into a war zone.
Doesn't look that fresh any longer...
*edit* Changed my mind after watching the other 2 screenshots. It looks to have very large-scale environments and some awesome features.
* Cooperative Multiplayer! Play the main Mercenaries 2 campaign with the help of your friends.
* Play with fire! Ground breaking, general purpose fire technology lets you set fire to buildings, vehicles and people. Shoot holes in the sides of fuel trucks, watch the oil spill under the feet of unsuspecting enemies and light it on fire with a match!
* Travel over/under water! Don’t worry about drowning ever again: use watercraft or swim to traverse the oceans, rivers and lakes of Mercenaries 2.
* Build your own Private Military Company! Increase and customize your support options by recruiting other mercenaries you meet in the game!
* A massive, reactive, and completely unscripted game world! The world of Mercenaries 2 is larger than all of the maps of the first game combined and is jam-packed full of colorful characters and environments. And this time, every action you make has ramifications throughout the entire country.
* Cool new toys! Dozens of weapons, vehicles and support options are available for to use to blow the crap out of everything! Use the new grappling hook to latch on to flying vehicles and commandeer them in the sky!
* Work for the highest bidder! Clients will offer you money, information and other resources in exchange for your services – provided you haven’t done anything to piss them off!
game reminds me of the agency.
I might pick this game up for my ps3 but I would like to buy it for my pc to record some gameplay and put it on youtube.
This game sounds like pure fun.
Another great buy for my Xbox 360 while the PS3 gets the bad port. Nothing new there then. He he.
I am really afraid this game is going to be lacking something due to the limiting capabilities of the xbox 360.. They should have made this game PS3 exclusive..
They actually need to sell the game, so why would they make it ps3 exclusive.
oh snap! no he di'int! u gonna take that?
anyways really hopin for this game to do well ,and as for the limits of the 360, as cool as mercanaries looks.....well it doesnt look like its pushing any console to the edge
Here we go with the fanboy sh*t again. When will we have some sort of age verification system so I can filter out all -15 yrs comments? I bet some of the above comments would nicely go away.
But the game seems to be HOT! I'm definitely going to buy it unless they manage to screw it up somehow. Seen that too.
I've been waiting for this game for a while. Want it now!
whats the release date...what im afraid of is draw distance problems and pop up... those problems plague free roaming games...but i want this game
this game looks great
Funny because PS3 is the lead platform for this game and just in case you dont believe me:
"So, it's been an important mandate for us to get the PS3 version up and running, and it's the lead SKU, but the 360 version is up and running fine."
You can read it for yourself.
Kind of funny it's the lead SKU but the 360 version is the one that actually runs.
I'm sure that they will both run fine, with the delay and all. I'll be getting it for 360 though cause I actually have friends on Live to play it with and none on PS3.
Read that quote again and notice that they don't have the PS3 version running smooth but the 360's is up and running fine :)
YOU IDIOT, thats him simply stating that it was important for the team to get THE LEAD VERSION UP AND RUNNING FIRST AS A PRIORITY, and then he assures you that EVEN THOUGH PS3 was the PRIORITY, the 360 is still up and running fine.
PS3 is the lead sku nuff said!
Watch how the PS3 Crane Kick The 360 In 2008 lol
Dam that looks good.
With so many games coming out this year I am going to one broke gamer. Looks like I am going to have to ask the boss for a pay rise.
for ps3 wont be able to play it on live
N4G is a community of gamers posting and discussing the latest game news. It’s part of NewsBoiler, a network of social news sites covering today’s pop culture.