The 12/20/07 - 1/5/08 issue of Home Media Magazine is available for viewing at the source link. Page 1 has a panel that looks at the current hi-def market share and the Blu-ray and HD DVD sales comparison as of 12/16/07. The panel is attached as an image below.
The sales analysis continues on Page 10 with the following articles. The page is also attached as an image below.
• Microsoft Preps HD Emulator (i.e., Xbox 360 emulator tool)
• PS3 Firmware Update Enhances Blu-ray Extras
• High-definition Player Prices Fall
• Study: Prices Continue To Drop on HD Players
• Hi-Def Coming Up: Streeting and Prebooking
• Top 10 Hi-Def Sellers, Week Ended 12/16/07
• Top 10 Hi-Def Sellers, Aggregate by Title, Week Ended 12/16/07
• Top 5 Blu-ray Discs, Week Ended 12/16/07
• Top 5 HD DVD, Week Ended 12/16/07
• Hi-Def Briefs
Hi-def sales numbers are provided by Nielsen VideoScan First Alert. All articles by Chris Tribbey. Additional brief by John Latchem