Path of the Ninja is formulaic, repetitive, and barely more than a touched-up Game Boy Advance game, but it's not an awful choice for a hardcore Naruto fan.
* Control six different Naruto characters
* Lots of weapons and jutsu magic attacks to use
* Rips events and conversations right out of the comics and TV show
* Quest takes roughly 20 hours to finish.
* Grinding levels can be boring because battles are repetitive
* The quest doesn't take any turns unless you try to find secret
* Pretty much looks and sounds like a Game Boy Advance game.