As we head into the new year, Bonus Round's industry panels assess this passing year and what it has meant for each of the big three competitors in the market; Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony. This week's iteration focuses on Microsoft's Xbox 360 with the following topics debated.
- Is the real battle for Microsoft against Sony or Nintendo?
- How well has Microsoft done with their next-gen console this year?
- The impact of hardware faults
- Is the Xbox 360 a platform just for the hardcore gamers?
- Will losing certain developers as first party harm Microsoft?