Chris Buffa (Modojo): This week, the Nintendo community was abuzz over the news that Retro Studios had hired Eric Kozlowsky, formerly of acclaimed PlayStation 3 developer Naughty Dog; aka Uncharted 3.
I'd take either one. Since DKCR was their last big game (over 5 million sold) it might be metroid now. Whatever, i'll welcome both..the real question: 3DS or Wii U? :)
Neither. Star Fox.
Starfox or F-Zero. Most likely Starfox. Starfox - 70% chance F-Zero - 30% chance
I would like a Metroid 3DS and one for Wii U :)
Cry in to your Weetbix gentlemen, its gonna be HD Wave Race!!! Online Racing, Camera Views on the controller allowing you to look around the world while racing, no icons on the tv screen, its going to be friggin awesome yo!!! Imagine the ability to control waves, place buoys, on the track in real time. Upload your courses for multi player. WAVE RACE
that we are talking about a mystery game, but before it is even announced people are assuming it will be metroid, donkey kong or another established franchise. wouldn't it be great if they (shock horror) made a new IP. Not just the same game over and over again only using new tech. Lets have something new please.
totally agree. if I had to contribute to the conversation, I'd like to see a a metroid prime game, loved the others, and I believe it's one of the "fresher" franchises out there.
It's sort of in Retro Studios realm of expertise.
I'm expecting that Retro has expanded to do two games at a time. The first one will be a new IP, and the second will be Donkey Kong Country Returns 2. I don't think they need DKCR 2 this year if they are launching with New Super Mario Bros Mii.
Starfox, dk, metroid, or f-zero. Any of these would make me a happy camper.
A real Star Fox sequel as a Wii U launch title? That would be epic.
nintendo is due for a new metroid that is well received (not like other M more like prime or classic metroids)
N4G is a community of gamers posting and discussing the latest game news. It’s part of NewsBoiler, a network of social news sites covering today’s pop culture.