BBC News - Tuesday, 11 December 2007:
The last few years in the history of digital content are littered with examples of Digital Rights Management (DRM) solutions that have been accused of being over complex and consumer unfriendly. Here are some examples in details:
• Western Digital - File Lock Out
• Zune - Share and Share Not Alike
• Nokia - Free Music?
• Google - Now You See It, Now You Don't
• Sony - The Root of the Problem
• iTunes - DRM Here But Not There
• Consoles - Hi-Def Future?
• Virgin - Shut Out