From beginning to end, Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem is an incredibly easy game. There's not a single moment in this third-person shooter when you feel the least bit challenged, whether in terms of combat, scavenger hunting, or its occasional attempts at platforming. Although it's true that a game's difficulty is hardly the sole indicator of its overall quality, every other part of the game is far too mired in blandness to prevent you from drifting off under the spell of mindlessly simple gameplay.
* Some cool predator technology to exploit
* Branching level paths offer nice variety.
* One of the easiest games you'll ever play
* Combat quickly becomes a bore
* Visuals and sound are equally dull
* Bonus modes are pure filler.