PAL Gaming Network - Luke Van Leuveren, 07 Dec 2007:
"Singstar for the PlayStation 3 is a fantastic game and one we have no problems recommending to fans of the series. The lack of wireless microphones is a little disappointing, and the gameplay hasn't actually changed at all, but adding the SingStore into the game now negates the need for bimonthly disks, and as long as Sony gets content up on the SingStore frequently fans will always have something to sing. Singstar has the potential to kill every karaoke machine out there and is a game that will have your younger brother, mum, grandma and girlfriend playing. And possibly even enjoying it."
• Graphics: Even the non-HD video clips look a treat and the interface is intuitive. (8.5)
• Sound: Singstar PS3 features one of the best soundtracks yet, but if you're not happy why not just jump online and create your own custom soundtrack? (9.0)
• Gameplay: The formula hasn't changed but this doesn't stop Singstar from being one of the ultimate party games. (8.5)
• Lifespan: With new Singstar songs set to be released every few weeks you won't be able to stop yourself from hopping online to download the latest songs. (8.0)
• Overall: Singstar for the PlayStation 3 isn't fundamentally different from its predecessors but there is very little left to change for the franchise. With a great soundtrack and some long overdue online features, Singstar is a great continuation of the series. (8.5)