Most of the micromanagement from the console versions is gone, but laying out parks and interacting with attractions is still fun.
* Can build your own parks and go on the rides
* The air hockey, minigolf, and skee ball minigames are really good
* Placing rides is a snap, thanks to the touch-screen controls
* Lighthearted 3D graphics and carnival noise convey the right
* Money and guest sentiment aren't really factors
* Fewer park layout options and ride parts than the console versions
* Coasters are prefab except for a few interchangeable parts .