In this free "Buying Guide: Basic Hi-Definition" by Intellikey Labs, you will learn:
• 3 basic things to base your decisions on
• Which hi-def players rank the highest
• 3 basic things to look for in a hi-def TV display
• The hi-def audio options that ranked the highest
• Surprising Hi-Def Choices: What mattered the most to Hi-Def buyers
The guide answers the following questions:
• What are the different categories of hi-def TV displays?
• 780p, 1080i, and 1080p - which has a better resolution and clearer image?
• Does hi-def make standard definition DVDs look better?
• What are the hi-def audio formats or options? What are the differences in their qualities?
• What are the features and problems of hi-def players? Which players have the highest rated remote control?
• Which formats have the movie studios chosen?
• Which formats are movies available? (A list of popular movies)
• Blu-ray or HD DVD?
• How do consumers rank Blu-ray and HD DVD players? (Comparison ranking; Xbox 360 HD DVD player and PS3 included)
• What advanced and exclusive hi-def features do popular movies offer? (List)
The 12-page PDF guide is free for download from Intellikey Labs.