360 Magazine: While we’ll happily admit The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is quickly becoming our Game Of The Year, it hasn’t stopped us looking ahead to the potential RPG-delights just on the horizon.
Bored of reading about Skyrim, I've barely scratched the surface of playing it though. Can't even look at another RPG right now.
Even if I was bored of Skyrim, which I'm not, I couldn't play this because its not out for 3 months.
If your bored of Skyrim, then maybe you do not have the attention span required to play video games.
Attention span is nothing to do with it. I found TES 3 (Morrowind) dull, but have played through Shenmue 1/2 at least 3 times each, Mass Effect 1/2 6 times each and FF VII twice. I will be trying Skyrim as it looks awesome, but medieval fantasy's aren't really my thing.
I understand a game not being ones thing, way more than I do someone being bored of a game like Skyrim. Although I do not relate to being bored with a game like Skyrim, I certainly relate to being bored with a game genre. Thx for the reply.
Not to raise peoples hopes but I got inside info that more Versus XIII info will be revealed next month. To be exact, there is an 80% chance that this info will be at this years Jump Festa and a 20% chance that it will be revealed on some other day in December. This should come as no suprise to fans as we know that Square always announces something at Jump Festa.
"Bored of Skyrim?" I don't even know how this could be possible at this stage, unless you really hate fantasy or the RPG genre. Even if there was a crazy steam sale right now I don't think I'd buy anything, I just don't need any other game right now, thanks though.
i was going to buy Skyrim, but i couldn't for some stupid reason that could've easily been avoided by Bethesda. but my friend bought it and i watched him play it for 2 hours. at that point i saw enough not to want it anymore. what killed it for me was the combat. i basically needed something to last me til Reckoning and FFXII-2. oh well. guess Dark Souls and getting the FFXII platinum will have to do.
I'm quite looking forward to Alamur, mostly because the team that's creating it is like some sort of dream-team of RPG creation. However, there's a pretty strong Fable vibe running through it at the moment, which worries me a little. Although I love the Fable series, I don't want a clone of it.
N4G is a community of gamers posting and discussing the latest game news. It’s part of NewsBoiler, a network of social news sites covering today’s pop culture.