An ambitious, open-ended zombie action game, Dead Island is the latest title under development by the Polish studio that brought gamers Call of Juarez and Chrome.
To answer the most burning questions about Dead Island, Primotech noshed on the brain of the game's producer, Adrian Ciszewski.
Adrian Ciszewski answered the following questions:
- When production on Dead Island began and where the concept for the game came from?
- What sets Dead Island apart from other games (Dead Rising, Left4Dead)?
- What has the team learned from its recent titles like Call of Juarez?
- How open-ended is Dead Island, with regards to both gameplay and storyline?
- What kind of combat should we expect?
- Does the island have a day/night cycle and dynamic weather system? How do they affect gameplay?
- Should we expect multiplayer in any form?
- What platforms should we expect the game on?