This follow-up collection of minigames isn't nearly as captivating or humorous as its predecessor, but it still has its moments.
* Over 50 minigames, with a few real gems
* The rabbids are still wonderfully psychotic
* You can play dress-up with the rabbids, if that's your thing
* Multiplayer is a greater focus in this sequel.
* Most of the minigames are merely OK, and some are downright dull
* In-game graphics still have a crude look to them
* Shooting sequences aren't nearly as interesting this time around
* The single-player isn't very interesting.