PSU catches up with Game Producer Dan Gniady to get the final scoop on the third instalment in one of the most gruesome first person shooters series to date – Solider of Fortune: Payback.
Tidbits from the inteview:
- There are over 35 weapons available for both single player and multiplayer gameplay.
- The gore system has not been dumbed down at all to maintain the ["M"] rating.
- There will be SIXAXIS support for the game
- Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game are "very similar graphically. The control schemes are also the same."
- All multiplayer modes will support 2-12 players online
- There isn't co-op gameplay, because "Thomas Mason is a mercenary and works strictly alone."
- There will not be a demo for PlayStation Network or Xbox Live.