Top
230°

6-year-old boy gets burned by his GameCube

In Nashville, Tennessee, a 6-year-old boy suffered from burns to twenty percent of his body while playing video games on his GameCube Monday morning. Some neighbors woke up to the screams of Ke-Ke Whitlow, 6, from a second story apartment at around 8:00am in the morning.

Read Full Story >>
gamerush.zoomshare.com
The story is too old to be commented.
Jdash243442d ago

poor kid

i wish him a speedy recovery

Relientk773442d ago

yea i hope that kid is ok

mighty_douche3442d ago (Edited 3442d ago )

pfft... FLAMEcube.

EDIT: >>Ke-Ke<< with a name like this how can we be sure he wasnt trying to top himself?

THE_JUDGE3441d ago

many of the millions of people who bought the GC thought they were going to get good games to play but ended up getting BURNED!

joydestroy3442d ago

wow. electrical fires.
get well soon, kiddo.

Prismo_Fillusion3442d ago (Edited 3442d ago )

In before someone turns a story about a boy being burned into a flaming post about how much Nintendo products suck.

And also, I'm glad the kid will only have to spend a couple weeks in the hospital.

Show all comments (17)
The story is too old to be commented.