Submitted by Karooo 1107d ago | news

How To Be Good at the Uncharted 3 beta; Sad Truth about the Game

GB : DON’T FRIGGIN' AIM. Yep, you see that L1 button there on your DualShock 3? Don’t press that. That’s not the way to play the game, instead you have to blindfire your enemies into submission. (PS3)

« 1 2 3 »
evrfighter  +   1107d ago
seriously have never seen anything so broken in a game.

and I here I was thinking Activision would be the first ones to make a multiplayer that required the use of less than 2 buttons
#1 (Edited 1107d ago ) | Agree(68) | Disagree(74) | Report | Reply
downwardspiral  +   1107d ago
yeah, its been like this since uncharted 2. Just blind fire then melee.
dboyc310  +   1107d ago
Don't see why ppl whine ..I mean its not like they're restricted to not blindfire..its your choice whether you want to or not..and naughty dog already stated that they wanted to make it fun...so being all strategic isn't what they're aiming for.
SCW1982  +   1107d ago
I disagree true there was blind fire and melee in 2 but not to the extent it is now in three. The sprint button makes it ridiculous as does the no stopping power they said they were going to put in. The beta was perfect but now it's garbage. This makes me so sad.
Autodidactdystopia  +   1107d ago
I just never saw uncharted as a game to worry about the multiplayer anyway. its just the same shit rehashed again thats how all mmultiplayer is these days. Someone needs to rethink it. if it sucks then it sucks the uncharted series is all about the SP campaign. If multiplayer has to suck for them to fund a better uncharted SP then so be it.

I dont know if it does suck it just sounds like it from the comments.
MidnytRain  +   1107d ago
dboyc310

Well, if one way of playing is vastly superior to all others, then you basically are forced to play a certain way.
#1.1.4 (Edited 1107d ago ) | Agree(20) | Disagree(2) | Report
JaredH  +   1107d ago
Wow I thought the article would be about camping the good guns like the rpg. I did pretty good in the beta with aiming though. If this was in Uncharted 2 too I never knew about it but I'll try it once or twice in the full game.
#1.1.5 (Edited 1107d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(3) | Report
WrAiTh Sp3cTr3  +   1107d ago
Blind firing? Don't you mean, hip firing?
BattleAxe  +   1107d ago
I've stayed out of the beta entirely just so I can enjoy the game when it gets released. It should be just plain fun without the need to care about your K/D ratio since that stat won't be in the game.
JellyJelly  +   1107d ago
Naughty Dog should spend some more time with Epic. Learn the ropes when it comes to MP.
Tr10wn  +   1107d ago
Thats the reason i don't want MP in a SP game they should really give all the focus to the SP and leave the MP out of this game since its broke has ****
John Kratos  +   1107d ago
@BattleAxe

Not to try to ruin anything for you, but in the Subway Multiplayer promotion, the leaderboards still have the K/D stat. You can compare it worldwide or with your friends. I think maybe ND won't have the K/D stat on their website. But as of right now it is in the multiplayer and were only about 4 weeks till release.
Azmacna  +   1107d ago
it's called a BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't people get it? you're supposed to mention it to Sony so they can correct it. that's why it's called a BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's about time Sony stopped handing these out to the general public to test and just gave them to a select few. and i mean that because i'm really tired of people totally missing the point in a

BETTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#1.1.11 (Edited 1107d ago ) | Agree(11) | Disagree(23) | Report
killerhog  +   1107d ago
Isn't that halo, cod, gears, as well? Hip-fire and if opposition is close melee? It's a strategy I use at times as well. I only scope if far away which is what I did in uc2 and uc3 beta.
chainer3000  +   1107d ago
I'll still pick you off with the dragoon or m4. pistol/sprint/melee combo is great, but a good player can counter with the same thing and keep your k:d at 1:1.

I personally am more upset with how much more often I tied in melee fights
Dee_91  +   1107d ago
Everybody just blind fire and get pwnd by me while im aiming down my sights like ive been doing to u noobs since uc2

seriously what is this site called ? www.how to b a noob.org
Marceles  +   1107d ago
The pros know when to hip fire and when to aim, and when to melee, etc. There's a time and place for it all, but with the zoom upgrades and everything...hip fire will only get you so far when everyone is leveled up
ikkokucrisis  +   1106d ago
Holy cow, that video was friggin' hilarious! 5 stars!!
dboyc310  +   1107d ago
I see no problem on how the game is right now..I enjoy a ton..just can't wait to try out the new boosters and maps on the final game ^_^ when I first played the multiplayer on the beta I was completely put off by it but as I got used to the new mechanics I got better :) now I'm usually number one ...I say just give it time to grow on you.
Sub4Dis  +   1107d ago
what kind of gamer is okay with THAT much auto aim? and what will the game be reduced to when everyone realizes the winning strategy is "don't aim?" it's going to turn into COD (more so) with everyone just spraying and chucking nades everywhere while running in circles to confuse the auto aim as much as possible.

watching this video reminded me of the combat racing in rage.
Motorola  +   1107d ago
I never played the earlier beta, this is my first time with the game and I think its super fun. Don't see the problem...I REALLY don't, maybe I havent played with these players yet.
RufustheKing  +   1107d ago
well whats great about having a brain is that you can learn to play different. look at the example of the guy talking in the video, you can hear in his voice it took him a long time to learn about UC3 and even at that he will do shit when the games comes out. thank god there are people out there that are stupid without them most of us wouldn't think we were so smart. :)
MysticStrummer  +   1107d ago
You haven't played many games at all then. I doubt you've played UC3. OT - I don't see a problem. It's ok to have two hit melee kills, but not ok to shoot someone, then hit them, and have them die? I rarely blind/hip fire, or melee unless it's a stealth kill, and I do just fine. I hope the next gen consoles solve this whole whining problem. This has been the Whiner Generation.
#1.4 (Edited 1107d ago ) | Agree(18) | Disagree(4) | Report | Reply
hiredhelp  +   1107d ago
HA HA HA. Oh here we go again. Another pop at a good title thats a "BETA"
Tip for thoes of you who played this beta it may been worse than the previous. But im sure ND knows about it.
But heres a note use your heads go to naughtydog forums
And moan there that way you may get heard. like many others after all why they call it a beta for you lot to test and give feedback not moan or complain not give feed back threw right chaneels. but give bad publicity on the web hows that making the game better.
#1.5 (Edited 1107d ago ) | Agree(6) | Disagree(11) | Report | Reply
Sub4Dis  +   1107d ago
beta = demo.

it doesn't mean it's the unpolished version. this MP leads right into the release and you get to keep your stats. i think it's a pretty safe bet at this point that what you see is what you get. there might be a buncha minor changes, but probably not anything noticeable.
mastiffchild  +   1106d ago
No. ND have one issue in my eyes concerning MP(well outside of not having dedicated servers)and that's their mental desire to mess about with things FOREVER. U2 MP was brilliant in beta and got watered down over time but, if anything, they're CERTAIN to change it a lot if anyone moans-trust me, there's EVERY chance it'll be changed a good bit before release.
hiredhelp  +   1106d ago
@mastiffchild
Yeh i always said about UN 2 and now 3 needing deadicated servers matchmaking getting too much now.
StraightPath  +   1107d ago
that was a funny video :D
meluvulongtime  +   1107d ago
Anyone that thinks it works all the time hasn't played in the beta very long. For every spray and pray player in a game there's 5 guys that will gun you down before you get even close. It's usually the noobs that don't know what to do when someone tries to run up on them. All that matters to me is that it's fun and in the past week I've had a lot of fun. So much that i got to level 35.
cr33ping_death  +   1107d ago
its the same BS in COD,i cant count how many times ive died by hip firing kids.
#1.8 (Edited 1107d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
killerhog  +   1107d ago
So you admit you're a cod fanboy and only play cod besides the exception of uc3 beta? Cause the "hip-fire and melee if close" is in every shooter from halo to kz3 and anything in-between. I done it and seen it done in: MAG, R1-R3, kz3 (not killzone 2 although possible but very hard to do), uc2, halo, gears, bf3 beta, cods, etc..
#1.8.1 (Edited 1107d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(4) | Report
Horny  +   1106d ago
well is it really realistic to aim down the sights when you are 5 feet from someone. I dont think so. This reminds me of the old socom. sights are for distance shots. I dont think people run around, stop, aim down sights, then shoot at a target thats close.
cr33ping_death  +   1106d ago
@killer... yeah im the biggest cod fanboy, god how i love it. i play it day and night only stopping to eat and sh*t. yeah big COD fanboy /s. what i was saying is that its BS that people can kill you while hip firing more than " 5 feet" as our other friend put it. up close it doesnt bother me but being killed at a good distance in that manner is dumb.

and yes im getting Uncharted 3.
#1.8.3 (Edited 1106d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report
onyoursistersback  +   1107d ago
all this time i was aiming when playing 2!!! and i suck at it!!! but on the demo i got good, but cuz i pulled down 5 idiots in (one span) off the cliff never shot any rounds in that match!? lol.... (i pulled down 5 players online in uncharted 3)
#1.9 (Edited 1107d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
MsclMexican  +   1107d ago
Seriously guys

The Mp is good, its just that people exploit things like this and ruin the experience

The reason the summer beta was so good is because no one knew about this

Seriously, did anyone ever see people running and gunning in the summer beta?

But this was in the summer beta.

I know, I used it alot in close quarters (this whole thing might be my fault)

Seriously ND never screwed up, the players did(my bad)

Also ND said they are working on nerfing it

So just relax

These guys are one of the best dev's out there

Have faith in them

Also aim

I've gotten more kills playing the game the way its meant to be played than this

Seriously if you can't kill a dude half way across and not aiming running towards you then you do suck, Im sorry its the truth

Also if someones running and gunning drop a grenade

or roll under their melee

or swerve! (YOUR AGILE FOR A REASON!!!!!!!)

These mechanics exist for a reason

Ppl just dont know how to use them

Thats my two cents, Im tired of people complaining about issues that don't exist. Naughty dog made counters

LEARN TO USE THEM!!!!
#1.10 (Edited 1107d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
kikizoo  +   1106d ago
Campers don't like that, you have to move to win :)

by the way, when you shoot someone without L1, you are aiming ! just not zooming, like warhawk or other great 3rd personn shooter, L1 is usefull for some snipers, etc but it's ridiculous to always use it, like ridiculous game where you can't kill with precision without it....

*US ridiculous voice/video, enough said (probably a cod player)
TVippy  +   1106d ago
Oh, so it's GamingBolt... no need to read then. You gotta state GAMING BOLT in the title so I wouldn't even click on it.
ngecenk  +   1106d ago
for some (most) map, its not even gonna work. it works for short distance but mostly you have to see your opponent in front of you, and some maps are just too wide for that
majdees  +   1107d ago
I agree. It is a really sad truth :(
The question is are they gonna leave it the way it is right now??
#2 (Edited 1107d ago ) | Agree(32) | Disagree(6) | Report | Reply
Voiceofsoi  +   1107d ago
ND have been really attentive when it comes to the MP. They patched the summer BETA issues within a day when enough people complained.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.
gustave154  +   1107d ago
no this is quite broken. once everyone starts doing this, ND will be forced to change it no matter what.
Dropdeadll  +   1107d ago
its just as annoying as commando in MW2
floetry101  +   1107d ago
I played a few hip-fire only games tonight and it's pretty damn potent. They'll need to do some serious tweaking before release day. I'm enjoying it enough to put the hours in, but they need to put a leash on some of the less strategic players.
crematory  +   1107d ago
even they take out fast throwing grenade ,it was best solution against those blindfire players
OcularVision  +   1107d ago
The reason he's getting kills is because not aiming allows him to move around pretty fast while his victim is aiming.
kikizoo  +   1106d ago
In real life, when someone is in front of you, you can't say "stop, i have to put my gun on my shoulder, to aim your head", you just aim/point your gun at him (like analog stick)

by the way, look at the xfnaboy fest here, hoping that future GOTY (can't be done on xbox) has some critics :)
they are forgetting that uncharted is GOTY without multiplayer, they don't even have to add this.
#5.1 (Edited 1106d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
oNIXo  +   1107d ago
I only blind fire a little, but it is very annoying when people do it all the time. The best way around that is a buddy. If you stay close to your group, 3 people shooting at a moron that's blind firing will win 99.99% of the time. The fast grenade thing is kind of shitty, I really don't like that you can't melee in the middle of reloading. That sucks.
E2M  +   1107d ago
totally true
WhiteLightning  +   1107d ago
Wow...so much about me being the only one who thought this /s

You know what the problem is, they've added way too many changes in U3 and they're finding it hard to balance everything out. Intsead of adding one feature, perfecting it and then moving onto a new feature in the next Uncharted game they've bite off more then they can chew.
#8 (Edited 1107d ago ) | Agree(14) | Disagree(33) | Report | Reply
WhiteLightning  +   1107d ago
Oh look at that disagrees

I forgot you say one negative thing about ND and the world explodes
Biggest  +   1107d ago
Hmmm. . . Is it strange that disagreements equal an exploded world to you? Yes. It is very strange.
Wintersun616  +   1106d ago
There's this thing called opinion, you should look it up. You can disagree or agree with an opinion, that's what the disagree/agree system is for. Don't whine if other people don't share your thoughts...
qwertyz  +   1107d ago
how dare you say something negative about naughty dog on n4g ? are you insane ?
Voiceofsoi  +   1107d ago
Everyone disagrees with you because the summer BETA was awesome and it had all the features of this now (apparently) imbalanced Subway BETA.

Features are not the problem. ND changed the balancing of the game based on the data they collected but ran into unforeseen problems that they will probably fix.

If you want to see a truly broken BETA download the BF3 demo.
Tachyon_Nova  +   1107d ago
Subway demo isnt a Beta though, its the actual retail code.
E2M  +   1107d ago
your right dude why all the disagrees, Im a uc2 mp vet so coming any judgement coming from me would only be for the greater good. The blindfire is just way too prominent as a mechanic in the game.
smashcrashbash  +   1107d ago
'How to play cheaply at UC3 beta'. Fixed. Playing the cheapest way possible doesn't mean your good at the game, it just proves how lame you gaming skills are. However I do agree it will need a little fine tuning just like any other MP that has ever come out.
HeavenlySnipes  +   1107d ago
Only works against shitty players
I've reached level 23 and yes, blindfire + melee is a legit strategy, but the easy way to combat it is to

A) Throw a grenade where you are standing and roll away (They are running towards you blindfiring, so they will approach it and die)

B) Run around a corner and wait for them to come and kill them (while aiming of course)

The only way they could make blindfire useless is to lower the health, but no one wants to play a TP COD (especially since you can already see around corners). You could always just blindfire back anyway.
Raoh  +   1107d ago
Only works against shitty players

This is correct.

Its like people, dumb people, that call snipers campers.Or complain about snipers breaking a game. A good player can force a sniper or camper out of their position or give them reason to make the first mistake.

People just whine about anything. I mean I don't see this statement made with Gears, I can blindfire my way through gears.

Personally I forget to blindfire, not a feature i'm used to. Probably why i'm not that good at cod, I don't just shoot for the sake of shooting, i take longer to aim my shots right, which makes me slower on the draw but more calculated in a mid to long range firefight.
E2M  +   1107d ago
Im level 35 with a kd of 2.8 and even I would consider it a cheap overpowered element to the game, the june beta didn't have such a big issue even though the blindfire was quite prominent the changes they've made to the subway promo have only made it more effective, for example the improved manoeuvrability when running, the kal-7 only seems to be good at blind firing and can reach people at ridiculous ranges, in uc2's mp at the beginning and most new players it was common to see blindfiring but it did not get them any kills, why? the maps were more open, there was more stopping power and dropping a grenade which was much easier made it harder for blindfires and did I forget to mention there was no sprint button

Its really just ridiculous how you can go an entire match without aiming
#10.2 (Edited 1107d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
admiralvic  +   1107d ago
Only works against shitty players
Fallacy.

No matter how brainless a tactic is, the more you do it, then logically the better you get at it. As you said if everyone threw a grenade at them, then they will over time learn to avoid this tactic. Take whatever games grenade drop skill. This will work only if you don't expect it. If you see it more, then logically you will fall for it less. Taking your B... why wouldn't they throw a grenade? You automatically assume that they're completely brainless.

I don't think blind fire is broken, but I don't think it's fun. If ND wanted a gun game, then they should find a way to even it out. There are plenty of things that add a lack of balance.
rob6021  +   1107d ago
"but no one wants to play a TP COD"

Actually it sounds like people do, they just don't realize what they're asking for.
Xalaris  +   1107d ago
@Heavenly
It's called hipfire.
Blindfire is just that, NOT SEEING who you shoot.
arabiensoldier  +   1107d ago
alot of his kills are from running behind some 1 and its not like other cant do this....sooo... everybody can do this who ever is more skilled at it is better....its not somthin restricted to a couple of people. I HATE it when an article has people who read and automatically convinced.
smashcrashbash  +   1107d ago
To some level I agree that it probably needs some fine tuning but I am certain that much of the complaining is due to lack of skill by players. It reminds me of people going on and on in KZ3 about proximity mines being unfair and the exo frame being to strong and invisibility was to advantagous. But when I played the game it was no where as bad as people said. I saw proximity mines before they got me, destroyed exo frames.... by myself and caught invisible snipers were they hid.

You should take every complaint you hear with a grain of salt because many times its some crappy skilled gamer who gets his butt kicked and blames the game. It was the same thing with the first UC3 beta were everyone claimed it was broken and the fact of the matter was that you just needed to get used to the new controls. Now people are pretending that they fully supported the first beta now that they don't like the new one. Any way its a moot point seeing that ND already said they are looking into all the problems and fixing them.
SAE  +   1107d ago
i prefer the beta but what people do here is stupid , they are sucks at it so i don't accept their opinions , you have to be good at it and then you judge the game and say it's sucks , you can't say it's sucks because you caan't kill anyone , it's not like it's full of bugs...
ExitToExisT  +   1107d ago
sadly this is exactly true.

me and the enemy see each other at the same time.
i aim and start shooting at him. he runs towards me with blindfire and presses square, and i'm dead.
rob6021  +   1107d ago
Why should AIM = Skill though? You can blindfire too you know.
Xalaris  +   1107d ago
Why do people keep calling it blindfire...?
HIP. HIIIIIIIIIIIIIP.
#12.1.1 (Edited 1107d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report
TheClown  +   1107d ago
Just aim at the head more & they'll go down before they even get a chance to get close. It's not UC2's multi so aiming at the head here actually serves a purpose.
blizzard_cool  +   1107d ago
Oh please, I played this and UC2 and this is not the way to be good.
I only use aim and rarely blind-fire and yet I manage to be 1# in most rounds.
Muitnorts  +   1107d ago
Yep, me too. Not necessarily #1 in most rounds but I'm usually near the top and I NEVER blind-fire.
I tend to aim and use the G-Mal, been working well so far.
Tarantino_Life  +   1107d ago
http://www.naughtydog.com/s... check the comments. I like the changes now and everyone is happy right now based on how it is playing. Gamingbolt can go to hell. Stupid website and a disgrace to India
Karooo  +   1107d ago
Cry moar. You never played UC2 mp it seems.
Tarantino_Life  +   1107d ago
This is UC3 not UC2. Deal with it or get lost. I have prob played more UC2 mp then you ever will. You cant even spell 'more'. It figures. Only a guy who has nothing between his ears will keep submitting gaming bolt articles. What is your next article-'The top 10 best looking trees in gaming history' with 10 pages for hits or is it 'top 10 trash cans in gaming history'? Whatever it is if ever there is top 10 idiotic sites in gaming history yours will be the first. Now STFU
WhiteLightning  +   1107d ago
Even with the new patch it's still un balanced.

"and we have been listening to your concerns"

Yeah if you guys did you would of taken the Summer Beta, tweaked the things that actually needed fixed and come back with an amazing more balanced Subway Beta.
Voiceofsoi  +   1107d ago
I'm sure after the amount of people still displeased with the balancing comes to their attention, they will fix it.

Uncharted 3 Summer BETA, there were complaints about connectivity. ND fixed it within hours. Lag / game dropping complaints fixed after one day. Damage / melee glitches gathered some complaints after 3 days and they released a new patch for that too.

They're on this... I hope.
LoneWanderer09  +   1107d ago
I use blind fire in face to face combat, but if an enemy is at medium range or far away i aim.
dboyc310  +   1107d ago
Thats common sense isn't lol don't see why people would try aiming when the enemy is in front of them
rob6021  +   1107d ago
Because it works in CoD. And every game should be like that so if you're good at CoD; you're good at everything.
BlackSharinganX  +   1107d ago
OH plz wtf is up with these articles?. yo its logical medium range to long range aim, if you up close and personal melee or blindfire. Guys are beefing about this when in gears of war you can blind fire with a shotgun and onehit shot the guy. It doesnt happen only on 3rd person shooters happens on fps as well. Its either melee or blind fire, its nothing new. Game runs goods hardly anyone camping either enjoy the game its turning out to be great. Its common sense people.
SSKILLZ  +   1107d ago
Omg so true u I got the sniper and went on freaking crusade ^^ impressive shots whille not aming
DrWan  +   1107d ago
The Way to fix this issue is to have the aiming cuticle swing around wildy while you run as you would expect from real life (sort of like Days of Defeat); when your aiming is all over teh screen while you run, this strategy will not work. as you move faster the cuticle should get bigger
montyburns000  +   1107d ago
meh. uncharted is a singleplayer affair. if i want to hit up good MP i'll play gears3.
Da_Evil_Monkey  +   1107d ago
I've got to agree, to me Uncharted is all about the single player. It's why Uncharted is my favourite series on PS3. I tried Uncharted 2 multiplayer and thought it was terrible, the beta of Uncharted 3 was just as bad. Personally I think it would be way better without any multiplayer at all.
Tarantino_Life  +   1107d ago
Uncharted 2 mp has more players then battlefield bad company 2 pc,360,ps3 combined. It is the second biggest multiplayer community on the ps3 after COD. So no Uncharted is not all about SP alone. Plenty of ppl like me love UC multi
Nathaniel_Drake  +   1107d ago
"I tried Uncharted 2 multiplayer and thought it was terrible"

Most likely because you are bad at it, don't get mad at the game, get better.
Da_Evil_Monkey  +   1107d ago
@Tarantino_Life - I said to me, I'm not doubting it's popularity. Have you got a proof that it's the 2nd most popular online game?

@Ramzadel - I'm not the best player ever, but it definitely wasn't because I was bad at it. I hated it for a few reasons: grenade spam, fixed weapon spawns, poor matchmaking and the massive load times when I hadn't played multiplayer for awhile.

I think that if Naughty Dog really wanted multiplayer they should have only invested time in co-op, which was good, but limited in Uncharted 2.
Voiceofsoi  +   1107d ago
I agree with you in that Gears is the best place to go for TPS MP, but I really don't understand how people can dislike the Uncharted 3 multiplayer (apart from this temporary, but serious balancing problem).

Generally I find both MP games equally fun. Gears is slow and tactical, Uncharted is fast and exciting. Ying and Yang.

But I'm glad you enjoy Uncharted's singleplayer mode.
smashcrashbash  +   1107d ago
Leave Gears 3 out of the conversation. No UC fan cares. @ Da_Evil_Monkey that is idioticly selfish. Just because you don't like it they should remove it? Despite all the crying and whining many of us do like the UC MP. Gamers are some of the most selfish people alive. 'I don't like it so leave it out'. What about everyone else? The game isn't only catering to your needs only you know. ND has to think of the whole UC3 community and not just a single whiny, complaing person. Go play the SP and stay out of the MP conversation.

@ BlackSharinganX Shhhhh!!!!! That's logic. Don't you know these things are only bad when its a Sony exclusive? Many developers release broken, unbalanced, glitchy MP and hardly anyone talks about boycotting the game or how careless they are or that they should remove it completely. Many MP games people find a way to play cheaply or exploit the game. Just watch how every glitch, patch, unbalanced gameplay and cheat in BF3 will be laughed at, overlooked and downplayed.
#20.3 (Edited 1107d ago ) | Agree(9) | Disagree(6) | Report | Reply
elshadi  +   1107d ago
well said man
BlackSharinganX  +   1107d ago
LOL greatness
Da_Evil_Monkey  +   1107d ago
Where did I say that I wanted them to take it out? Saying that I think it would be better with out multiplayer isn't the same as 'moaning' that they should remove it. I am aware that many people enjoy it, one of my friends loves Uncharted's multiplayer. I was just expressing my opinion, just as you are, but I managed to do it without insulting people that disagree with me.
andibandit  +   1107d ago
@Smashcrashbach

Agree with the first half of you post, as for the rest....c'mon really???. You think people will waste their time bitching because its a sony exclusive??? it didn't occur to you there might be a small issue with the game?????.
#20.3.4 (Edited 1107d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(1) | Report
JimboG  +   1107d ago
This online is awesome imo.
swinesucker  +   1107d ago
You guys realize that they actually toned down sprint a ton and ficxed the recoil on Gmal and Ak right? This is nowhere near as bad as it was in the first week lol. We bitched and moaned incessantly for them to change it and it still needs some tweaking as most people do not have the best weapons for BF yet because when you get to 35 you cannot unlock the last mods for M9 and Kal guns which will make them ridiculous. They are definitely going to have to patch the mods for those guns as blindfiring is going to get ridiculous again. And please, you CANNOT BF and win against good aimers. My KDR is 2 but I use all the weapons and yes sometimes blindfire. The Gmal is only good in certain maps with space. AK with accuracy mod rocks.
Hicken  +   1107d ago
I've had to change my playing style, as the G-MAL is no longer as dangerous as it was before. I miss it, but I don't complain. I adapt and keep it moving, like a gamer should.

The multiplayer is STILL enjoyable and has ridiculous replay value, even on the same maps.
Beastradamus  +   1107d ago
I blind fire 4 life. But I call it cracktactical.

Related video
SheenuTheLegend  +   1107d ago
i m unable to find players in subway beta
can someone plz help me?
BushLitter  +   1107d ago
Try aiming :)
andibandit  +   1107d ago
just use the RPG(dont aim), to get double kill.
Voiceofsoi  +   1107d ago
They really need to fix this.

Uncharted 2 is my favorite game of all time. I thought MP was great.

I also loved the Uncharted 3 Summer BETA. It's disappointing to hear so many people have problems with blindfire. I can't see the problem myself because I live in Asia.

I hope Naughty Dog fixes this. Usually they're really fast at dealing with common complaints unlike some developers *cough* DICE *cough*
Faztkiller  +   1107d ago
Love it when people do that means I'm gonna get lots of kills. I always aim I usually get around 17kills 9 deaths
cervantes99  +   1107d ago
Exactly, I like to play aggresively and get in the thick of the action. This means I blind fire and melee alot and that is fun for me. It also means skilled aimers kill me alot too. I'm having fun and skilled players get a lot of kills from me.

Win Win in my book.
Faztkiller  +   1107d ago
That what it all about
FEARprototype  +   1107d ago
i loled it this^^
jack_burt0n  +   1107d ago
Lol yeah I get 90% of my kills from pistol and stealth kills the rest from sniping.

Some people have played so much COD they have forgotten how to play anything else.

The platforming and stealth kills/ pull downs ARE THE ONLY REASON to play uncharted MP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Yukicore  +   1107d ago
Is beta still up? I stopped playing long time ago when one day i entered the game and it just dropped me out.
perdie  +   1107d ago
no the beta is not up there is a code you get at subway for the full multiplayer
gijsbrecht  +   1107d ago
I don't like tps multi player gameplay at all and this is one of the reasons. Just terrible.
« 1 2 3 »

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Review | RealGamerNewz

47m ago - Jermain of RGN writes: "Shadow of Mordor is a challenging game and you won’t last very long by ma... | Xbox 360

Review: Fantasia: Music Evolved - Video Game Writers

50m ago - VGW takes a look at Fantasia: Music Evolved to see just how expressive music can be. Fantasia:... | Xbox 360

Shadow of Mordor Is This Generation’s Darksiders

51m ago - Hardcore Gamer: It’s clear as day that Shadow of Mordor lifts its gameplay mechanics from games l... | PC

VitaBoys Podcast Episode 7: Minecraft PS Vita is Here

2h ago - Episode 7 details everything that occurred this week in the world of the PS Vita. They detail the... | PS Vita

Getting started in Archeage

Now - Quick overview from Curse on everything you need to get going in Archeage. | Promoted post

Driveclub review - MMGN

2h ago - After shooting past its initial release date off-ramp for extra time on the development expresswa... | PS4