Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Gamespot Review: 8.0
"Uncharted: Drake's Fortune is not a game about new ideas. The gameplay can and has been summed up as "Tomb Raider meets Gears of War," and the story plays almost like an unfilmed National Treasure script, which is another way of saying that the Indiana Jones influence on the story is palpable. Keep in mind that "derivative" isn't the same as "bad." Developer Naughty Dog has assembled its borrowed parts with great proficiency to create an action adventure game with momentum, one that is filled with exciting set pieces, a real cinematic scope, and some of the most gorgeous visuals you'll see in a game."
* Lush jungle environments are stunningly realized
* Drake's animations are nuanced and naturalistic.
* Tough and plentiful enemies can make firefights frustrating
* Platforming elements can be too forgiving
* Certain story elements are underdeveloped.