Try our new beta! Click here
Submitted by FordGTGuy 1527d ago | screenshot

Unbelievably Amazing Forza Motorsport 4 Screenshots

The following link leads to a collection of pictures leaked from the official Forza Motorsport website. These pictures were taken by the community that already have their hands on the game and now these amazing pictures are yours to enjoy. The pictures reveal some cool new features to the series! (Forza Motorsport 4, Turn 10 Studios, Xbox 360)

hiredhelp  +   1527d ago
sorry i had to stop at number 335 too many.
ATi_Elite  +   1527d ago
Had to go through and pick out all the actual in action photos.....and they look good.

waiting for video but so far so good.
FordGTGuy  +   1527d ago
They are only allowed to upload screenshots they are not yet aloud to post videos(these screenshots are coming from people under NDA.).
FordGTGuy  +   1527d ago
That was a NDA for a certain press preview not for the entire game, in fact most of the press only has the first disc and not both discs with all the content.

Believe me if the NDA was really lifted there would be way more videos than that.
steve30x  +   1527d ago
There are a lot more videos than that. Those are only a handful of videos around the internet. Even Turn10 themselves said last monday that the NDA embargo would be lifted on friday last.
NukaCola  +   1527d ago
This one gave me a bit of a larf. Game looks great BTW. Forza games are really well made.
#1.1.5 (Edited 1527d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(1) | Report
jneul   1527d ago | Trolling | show | Replies(2)
kasasensei  +   1527d ago
Magnificent!! Some of them are really incredible. I know it's photo mode, right, but, that's beautiful!
Legion  +   1527d ago
Looks like some people have already made some fantastic in game paint jobs for their rides! I have always been impressed with the ability of the community to make life like pictures on their vehicles. I have not seen anything like this on anything but Forza. Something that artists really flock to.

If you don't like the look of your ride it is possible, depending completely on your creative level, to make your ride pimped to the hilt.
Quagmire  +   1527d ago
Wow. Amazing.

Love the Ezio ride, lol.
#5 (Edited 1527d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
doublebass2  +   1527d ago
by god,I know exactly what you mean!!the talents in the forza community are quite remarkble!Surely everyone can add stickers and paint different section of the car with colour,but the drawing of some people leave me depressed for not being able to understand how they do it!!I have bought a vinyl group whre Ryu from street fighter 4 performs his Ultra-Metsu Hadoken,and its like i am watching the game itself!!If the guy knows ryu as well as he paints,i would nt fight this guy,even if i got paid to do so!!Detailed vilyl group are very cool,and i think that i will get to import mine in Forza4 from Forza 3!!
#6 (Edited 1527d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
snowman2149  +   1527d ago
Those screenshots are pre-rendered no shit they look good
Legion  +   1527d ago
I am familiar with some of the art work on a few of those cars. And of those cars I am aware of they are not pre-rendered pictures.

I can not validate all the pictures though. Just the ones that I know of who created the artwork pictured.
SOD_Delta  +   1527d ago
Looks really good. It rivals GT5.
Legion  +   1527d ago

Edit: and yes I know I am just asking for the Fanboys to jump in. But it is my observation that they have surpassed GT5.
#8.1 (Edited 1527d ago ) | Agree(17) | Disagree(8) | Report | Reply
SOD_Delta  +   1527d ago
@ Legion Both are great series. There's a lot I like about Forza and a lot I like about Gran Turismo. I can't really say which is better now, but in two weeks i'll be able to see which one I like more. It will take a lot for Forza 4 to impress me.
#8.2 (Edited 1527d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
Laxman216  +   1527d ago
Must have pretty low standards if GT5 impressed you.
Cosmit  +   1527d ago
Don't almost all screen shots look "Amazing"? O_o

That being said, I saw some gameplay of it on an episode of top gear. It looked pretty damn good!
FordGTGuy  +   1527d ago
There are some specifically good ones in here though!

And these are from the community and not Turn 10!
#9.1 (Edited 1527d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
FordGTGuy  +   1527d ago
One thing to keep in mind is that there are more cars in the game than even pictures in this gallery so you will really be able to splurge on this game even if you treat yourself to these pictures now.
CrimsonEngage  +   1527d ago
Owning both GT5 and FM3 (soon to be 4) i can say Forza is the better game for a number of reasons. Before you try and piss in my Cheerios this is my OPINION. (key word).

You just don't get the same community and customization in GT5 that you do in Forza. And that is what (again, in my opinion) makes it the better game.
SOD_Delta  +   1527d ago
I agree with you on the customization but GT5's community is way better (IMO) Everyone I race with on GT5 are respectful drivers. Last time I played Forza online its wasn't so great for me.
Excited2play  +   1527d ago
I have always had fun with the Forza games..To me that's all that really matters!

Can't wait to see what Turn10 will be able to do when Microsoft release their new Xbox to the masses..Can't wait!!
pucpop   1527d ago | Trolling | show
ironwolf  +   1527d ago
Time to take this down. The pictures have been removed. Turn 10 shut down access to the server.
#14 (Edited 1527d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
FordGTGuy  +   1527d ago
I just completely cleaned out my history and temporary files and I can still access the site and the pictures...

Proof it is still working:
#14.1 (Edited 1527d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
ironwolf  +   1527d ago
There was never any history to clear here. All we can get is "404 - File or directory not found" from the servers.

I'm on a T1 line on the HP campus. Nothing much blocks anything here.
#15 (Edited 1527d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
ironwolf  +   1527d ago
Giving a different address than the original does not prove the original is working. We have now tried to access the original site listing on 10 different PCs and Macs, most of which have never before accessed N4G. All return the "404" error.
#16 (Edited 1527d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply

Fallout 4 companion guide: how to improve your relationship with Curie

20m ago - Fallout 4 has a variety of potential companions that provide company while you traverse the waste... | PC

Self-Entitlement Is a Disease

21m ago - The sense of self-entitlement some gamers have will ruin the gaming fandom for the rest of us. He... | Culture

See what games are coming out in 2016

Now - Visit our release calendar to see what games are coming out in 2016. | Promoted post

Just Cause 3 Review | Giant Bomb

21m ago - Rico's third adventure stays the course, but at least this course involves slingshotting cows off... | PC

Big Balance Changes Coming To Skyforge

21m ago - Obsidian Entertainment and today gave Skyforge players a heads up ahead of a large re-bala... | PC

CheatCC Rewind: The Perfect Game for the Busy Gamer

21m ago - Chrono Trigger is a classic that holds up well for busy modern gamers. | Culture