Tomb Raider: Legend did a lot to make Lara Croft feel relevant again, and Tomb Raider: Anniversary is another step in the right direction. The acrobatic action is consistently exciting and challenging throughout. Despite some issues in its translation to the Wii, Tomb Raider: Anniversary is still a fun and challenging action adventure game that captures the spirit of what made the franchise so great in the first place.
* Strikes a balance between homage and new, exciting content
* Satisfying acrobatic action adventure gameplay
* Lara looks great and moves effortlessly
* New minigames are a fun little addition.
* Camera controls can be difficult
* New combat system feels clunky on the Wii
* Minor but noticeable visual bugs.
Score: 7/10 7/10