Variety on Nov. 14 has more details on the recently confirmed Ghostbusters video game. Here are the new details that have not been previously reported on N4G:
• Vivendi Games, in pact with Sony Pictures, will published the game under Sierra label.
• Terminal Reality is developing the versions for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
• Red Fly Studios is developing the versions for DS, PS2 and Wii.
• The story takes place in the early '90s, after "Ghostbusters II," during a new ghoul invasion of New York City.
• In addition to all four original Ghostbusters from the movies (Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson, Bill Murray and Harold Ramis), supporting cast members such as William Atherton, Brian Doyle Murray and Annie Potts have signed up to provide voice and likeness for the game as well.
Variety also reports comments from Vivendi Games CEO Bruce Hack and Sony's consumer products VP Mark Caplan, a Scarface sequel in work, and several other licensed franchises in Vivendi's portfolio such as Bourne Identity, Covert One, and rapper 50 Cent.
Note: Zootfly is not developing the game as have been reported by some sources. See the first alternative source.