Mysterious industry "insider" Surfer Girl reveals more "trainwrecks" and/or "nightmares" hidden behind the closed door of Ubisoft:
• How the editorials at Ubisoft have power of life or death over any project in the company.
• How Martin Tremblay, former CEO of Ubisoft Montreal, was "asked to resign" because a certain then senior producer named Yannis Mallat could not stand him. (Mallat has connection to the the Guillemot family that owns Ubisoft; After Tremblay's departure, Mallat was promptly promoted to CEO.)
• How Mallat influenced the editorials to kill an unannounced "AAA" HUDless FPS.
• The early troubled development of Assassin's Creed, and its secret sci-fi twist.
• Tom Clancy's connection (or lack of) to Ubisoft Montreal and Splinter Cell Conviction.
Warning: May contain spoiler of the sci-fi twist in Assassin's Creed.