Not too long ago MTV's Tracey John visited Harmonix, the company that's developing Rock Band (published by MTV Games).
During the interviews, Tracey found out some random, little-known facts about the company and the game, like:
- The inspiration for the in-depth Band World Tour mode
- How they fixed the issue of online lag using patented technology
- How Harmonix works with corporate behemoths like MTV and EA
- Harmonix's real "Rock Band" rehearsal space
- Future peripherals (possibly keyboards and… a cowbell?)