130°
Submitted by Pozzle 1076d ago | image

Shanghai Cyclone Uses Sex Appeal To Advertise 'Pandora Saga'

Despite the Chinese government enforcing the banning of showgirls and booth babes from the ChinaJoy convention, publishers Shanghai Cyclone decided that pictures didn't count and released a bunch of images of a pretty lady dressed as a vampire to advertise the Japanese MMORPG 'Pandora Saga.'

The government might not approve, but the game certainly got the attention of convention attendees. (Pandora Saga, PC)

ATi_Elite  +   1076d ago
Not enough sex appeal there to make me buy....plus the darn website is in Chinese so i have NO clue what it says.....it could be selling Chinese kids for all i know.

if you submit an article please make sure it's in English or has a translator built into the web page.
Hicken  +   1076d ago
Remember: sex appeal varies by culture. What she has on is considerably "sexy" in a very conservative Chinese culture.

As for the language thing, that makes sense.
Pozzle  +   1076d ago
I summed it up in the above summary, but most of the info we already know because the game was released over here a while ago. The rest was just describing the pictures. At least...according to google translate. :O
bozebo  +   1076d ago
lol @ communism
tigertron  +   1076d ago
More like a dictatorship.

Screw the Chinese government...
bozebo  +   1076d ago
yeah.

Love the way I got 5 agrees and 3 disagrees. Does that mean 40% of people would rather live in China and have their freedoms taken away? Go ahead, leave the rest of the world for the other 60% of us.
#2.1.1 (Edited 1076d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(1) | Report
Kakihara  +   1076d ago
Whatever they're selling I'll take a hundred.
Chrono  +   1076d ago
Sex appeal? That's just a cute way of advertising.
GamingDead  +   1076d ago
The straight translation is hilarious
iWishTifaWasReal  +   1076d ago
uhmm Boobs?

no Boobs?

it doesnt really count as a sex appeal advertisement

Add comment

You need to be registered to add comments. Register here or login
Remember
New stories
10°

Game Publishers and Developers Need More Diversity: Interview with Finji

10m ago - Muaz from Twinfinite writes: "A lack of diversity in the gaming industry has been an issue for ye... | Industry
10°

Alien Isolation: Confirmed For San Diego Comic Con Without New Code

19m ago - While speaking with a rep for the game, Gareth at Skewed and Reviewed got confirmation that Alien... | PC
30°

Yahoo Screen App Now Available on Xbox 360

26m ago - Twinfinite writes: Yahoo Screen (better known as the new Community episodes machine) is now avail... | Xbox 360
40°

Destiny Multiplayer: Moon 'First Light' Developer Walkthrough

38m ago - IGN: "Destiny Lead Designer Lars Bakken takes you on a tour of the Crucible multiplayer map "Firs... | Xbox 360
Ad

Start Making Games for the PS4

Now - Want to design the next generation of video games? Start learning game design today. Click for more info on how to get started. | Promoted post
30°

Diary of a Gamer: A Realm Reborn – The Beginning of a new Journey (Entry #1)

40m ago - PixelPerfectGaming writes: In the beginning of this diary, we are going to explain the basics to... | PC
Related content from friends