Top
200°

Resistance 3 BBFC Certificate Revealed

Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (SCEE) is preparing the highly-anticipated Resistance 3 for launch this autumn. The British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) has revealed that Resistance 3 was passed for certification with no cuts made, and that only persons aged eighteen or over will be able to purchase the game in the UK.

Read Full Story >>
electronictheatre.co.uk
The story is too old to be commented.
KING_KAI2253d ago (Edited 2253d ago )

lol how can someone disagree with you looking forward to it haha

edit below
its unfair to just blame it on 360 owners, it could be wii, cod fan, pc fan. who knows

ksense2253d ago Show
LarVanian2253d ago

You know I think N4G should change the Agree/disagree to like/dislike instead. I just feel it would make more sense.

KING_KAI2253d ago

i agree and also add in the part where you can see who agreed and disagreed.

The Meerkat2253d ago

I disagree with you.
.....but I like you.

zootang2253d ago

Just goes to show some of the hate against anything PS3 exclusive. I would call it jealousy.

KING_KAI2253d ago

it goes both ways, but they do give me a chuckle now and then.

+ Show (3) more repliesLast reply 2253d ago
2253d ago
tigertron2253d ago

This isn't news, we knew this already.

KongRudi2253d ago

Loved Resistance: Fall of Man.
Liked Resistance 2, but missed narrator and weapon wheel.
Hope to love Resistance 3 again.

hilyou2253d ago

i hope resistance isnt a normal fps, i want it 2 be emotional and u feel like ur fighting 4 ur life and ur family, and u fell like ur never gonna win. cuz thers already 2 many action fps s.

Sevir042252d ago

Well clearly from the onset of the 3rd game there is a huge emphasis on the narrative being almost hopeless, 90% of the population has been turned into chimera, while the remaining 10% are being hunted down and killed! I already love how its going and this game will be the best in the series! No worries