Excerpt from the article: "I was going to name this episode “The Times, They Are a’changin” but that sounds too negative. Sure, there are some changes coming, but they’re all good things, and one really crazy thing. We can’t say much, but here’s a hint: cake…on…face…
The RUNDOWN (It’s a shorter episode, but no less chocked full of *CENSORED* and *CENSORED* jokes):
- Game of the Week: Professor Layton, Team Fortress 2, Assassin’s Creed II & Brotherhood, Ben There Dan That
- Boris posits new/used game purchase windows
- Rob argues “$10 Pass” is a bad solution and Gamestop is to blame
- Very Important GameCrashers Announcements (You’ll want to hear this part)
- Closing Arguments & Outro"