Vgchartz interviews Siren, a QA tester for Microsoft, who worked at Microsoft from April 2000 through December 2004. This interview reveals answers to questions, including, but not limited to:
* How did Microsoft view the console videogame market in 2000?
* What was Microsoft's assessment of Sega, Sony, and Nintendo in the early days of the Xbox project and how did it change?
* Did Microsoft feel that its goals with the original Xbox were met?
*What did Microsoft consider its biggest accomplishments with Xbox?
* What is the goal of the Xbox 360 in terms of market share and target for units sold?
* Which market will be the most competitive this generation, according to Siren?
*How many millions of units does Siren think the Xbox 360 will sell in the US and other regions this generation?
*When does Siren think that Microsoft will release their next generation system?
* Does Siren know of anyone at Microsoft, Sony, or Nintendo that uses/reads Vgchartz?
Answers to these questions and much more after the jump...