Submitted by Nick212004 1113d ago | videocast

Larger PlayStation 3D Displays, Sony Says “Stay Tuned ;)” – Nick’s Gaming View Episode #43

"As the host of Nick’s Gaming View, Nick covers the announcements and debates dealing with Nintendo’s new console, the Wii U, speaks on the community’s reactions to Battlefield 3 gameplay and details, covers the upcoming Uncharted Collection releasing next month, and wraps up the show with an exclusive interview with Sony’s Product Manager for Bravia Televisions, Rob Rodriguez. Rob and Nick discuss what Sony has to offer for the market not only in 2011, but the years to come."

-TheGamerAccess.com (3DS, Battlefield 3, E3, Nintendo, Nintendo DS, PC, PS Vita, PS3, PSP, Tech, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360)

Attached Video
Nick212004   1113d ago | Spam
Peaceful_Jelly  +   1113d ago
Daily Motion vids have like x10 the quality of a similar one on Youtube. @_@

And what's up with the haters marking Nick's comments as spam? The guy's not a fanboy and his site is good, much better than HHG and other clandestine bloggers that only post flame-bait!
#2 (Edited 1113d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(12) | Report | Reply
LOGICWINS  +   1113d ago
Well at least Nick's vids work beautifully with the PS3's web browser..can't say the same for HHG.

@Nick- Thanks for introducing the notion of "common sense" on N4G..it tends to be absent here at times. I don't understand why people here can not accept the possibility that the Wii U may have better graphical capabilities than the PS3. Considering its coming out half a decade after the PS3/360 launched, I would EXPECT the Wii U to be technologically superior to five year old consoles.
#2.1 (Edited 1113d ago ) | Agree(7) | Disagree(10) | Report | Reply
Playstation4lyf266   1113d ago | Spam
killajd  +   1113d ago
I agree with ur point on the Wii U about the price and all the gripe about the graphics. Also on the point with Bf3 almost all their games have come ready for the pc then worked on with the consoles! Iv have always played bf with the pc... PC Rules lol. I cannot wait till I get my hands on BF3 on my console and pc. Its going to be great to have a change in my first person shooters and also to be able to play a game with plans, tanks, helicopters, tanks etc. Thanks for ur insight nick
Surfaced  +   1113d ago
I expected this.

Yeah, if the 24" model sells well (it definitely will) we might see others.

But the thing about this 3D display is that it's actually a PC monitor, not a TV. That's how they keep the price so low. How will they manage that with a 42" version?
#4 (Edited 1113d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
LOGICWINS  +   1113d ago
Eh..I'd wait till Sony releases glassless 3D televisions. Apparently its only a year away.
metsgaming  +   1113d ago
i hear samsung was supposed to release there glassless set later this year and sony will be right after that. Is that still on track?
fr0sty  +   1113d ago
If you enjoy having to sit within a certain distance of the TV and at a certain angle as well, in addition to lower image quality than traditional glasses based 3D, glasses free 3D is for you.If not, this is. I personally don't think glasses free tech is where it needs to be yet.

I doubt Sony will be aiming for low price on the premium larger sets. They'll use the same cheaper glasses, but I'd expect to see them have features like a tuner, etc. as well.
Soldierone  +   1113d ago
@metsb Toshiba I think it was already has them coming out this year. Samsung will probably be early next year, with Sony late next year. They won't be in a good price range though, thats for sure.

@Frosty you act like technology doesn't have a thing for "evolving" this is the first line up of 3D TV's. People don't want Glasses, so glasses are going to disapear. Will the technology be mind blowing in the first try? no but people will allow it to develop.

Anyone remember the first Plasma's the burn ins and failure to stay HD over a year? The first LCD's? Even DLP TV's have found a way to get better.
2v1  +   1113d ago
agreed i dont want look at the tv tru glasses.
DaTruth  +   1113d ago
This makes me glad I held off an a 3DTV! I'd rather the 3DTV that can play full screen split screen than the ones that can't!

If they come with a 55", I'm on that!

@Logicwins: We'll be holding off for a long time waiting for that to become affordable! People wear glasses their whole lives, I think I can hold it down for a few hours a day IMO! In no way does this mean you shouldn't do whatever you want though.
#4.2 (Edited 1113d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
egm_hiphopgamer  +   1113d ago
now that's what i'm talking about
IRetrouk  +   1113d ago
damn why you only got 1 bubble, the fanboys attacking you too because they dont like your views or something?

i just dont get why he is so unliked here, hes usualy on the money and is usualy at all the big events, problem with n4g is you hsve to be on one side or the other, not alowed to post your real feelinf on a subject or even have a joke.
#5.1 (Edited 1113d ago ) | Agree(10) | Disagree(5) | Report | Reply
whateva  +   1113d ago
funny I was just about to say Nick reminds me of a white Hiphopgamer
& as I was about to post that comment I see you lol
LOGICWINS  +   1113d ago
WOW, IMO u don't deserve to have one bubble Hiphop. Your titles are flaimbait, but ur damn entertaining! I love seeing you grow.

Either way, the things your doing are incredible. Considering that Tretton and Fiis Aime gave your show a shoutout..I'm sure you having one bubble on here isn't bothering you lol.
DJnal05  +   1113d ago
Getting BF3 on PC and PS3...
metsgaming  +   1113d ago
if i had a monster PC i would do the same
SarahFox  +   1113d ago
i also think that other companies will make them too and that will drop the price more.
DGenesis_  +   1113d ago
Great Vid
WooHooAlex  +   1113d ago
Very cool.

With the way prices are coming down on TVs right now, it wouldn't surprise me if we could get a 40 inch PS branded 3DTV for around $500 in a year or so.

I don't think I'll bite on the 24 inch but if they come out with something a little bigger, I'll be all over it.
the_best_player  +   1113d ago
would be nice to use for PC
NAGNEWS  +   1113d ago
dude
you have changed everything except the lords of the rings theme

Related image(s)
shades72  +   1113d ago
White HHG definitely or is that Geeky Gamer. However,he does speak very well and the show is interesting to watch. Kudos.
Ness-Psi  +   1112d ago
why's he trying to talk like hiphopgamer?? has he had a stroke?
#12 (Edited 1112d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
FunAndGun  +   1112d ago
Please don't set your videos to autoplay, it is annoying.
omi25p  +   1112d ago
Why. Do. You. Emphasize. Every. Single. Word. ?.
#14 (Edited 1112d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Ness-Psi  +   1112d ago
I know, really off putting.
#14.1 (Edited 1112d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply

CM Storm Havoc Review | 3rd-strike

14m ago - ThaMofo from 3rd-strike writes: "Cooler Master’s Havoc proves to be another great piece of har... | Tech

Should I Be Excited About... Tekken 7 |CalmDownTom

20m ago - A quick look over Evo2014's Tekken 7 reveal with an insight in to what you could and couldn't see... | Xbox 360

Every Weapon in Destiny (That We Know Of)

20m ago - Destiny features the largest arsenal of weapons in any Bungie game to date, coming in both a vari... | Xbox 360

The Dota 2 International Recap: Groups Stages - The End of an Era

20m ago - Once again a fantastic weekend for Dota 2 as The International 2014 group stages came to an end w... | PC

Study Game Design at DeVry