Top
340°

Microsoft E3 Press Conference: Biggest Rumours and Expected Announcements

GamingBolt:"E3 is right around the corner! We are about twenty four hours away from the Microsoft Press Conference (at the time of this article going live) and we at GamingBolt.com will cover all the latest happenings throughout next week. We had previously published ‘Nintendo E3 Press Conference: Biggest Rumours and Expected Announcements’ and now we nail down on what you should expect from the guys at Microsoft."

Read Full Story >>
gamingbolt.com
The story is too old to be commented.
RahatR2417d ago

I'm really wondering whay microsoft has in store.

gameseveryday2417d ago

Gears of War 3 and Kinect will once again take center stage. If you ask me, its not going to be a hell lotta different from last years.

But may be an Xbox 3 will change that.

BiggCMan2417d ago

I'm really hoping they do well this year. The last 2 or 3 shows have been disappointing, though last years wasn't the worst. I'll be going in with an open mind though, like I always do. Should be fun. Less than 24 hours to go man!

EasilyTheBest2417d ago

Huge Bing update and you will be able to get it on your 360.
Windows 7 Phones will be Microsofts handheld console.
Lots of Windows 7 Phone to 360 games. Phone can be used in 360 games.
Tons of Kinect stuff. Loads of casual stuff but some really big hardcore Kinect and Controller games.
Big dashboard update.

New Console Launch! Yes it will still be a 360 but it will look completly different and will be for under the TV, a set top box for films.
Skype a click away on 360. Skype on Bing. Skype on Windows 7 Phones. All able to talk to each other.

3 other big announcements that I cant think of.
Oh and lots of graphs and numbers about how good 360 is selling.
Microsoft buys Sega or Sega becomes 360 exclusive ready for the next gen so they do a mile better in Japan.

Pyscho_Mantis2417d ago

hahaha you reminded me of the failure that was Bing...seriously M$ should try and stick with what their good at. First the windows phone and now bing cmon M$ you can do better than that.

EasilyTheBest2417d ago (Edited 2417d ago )

Bing a Fail? I think you will see that Bing is far from being a failure.
It works great and has grown every month since it was released.
Bing is only now getting into its stride.
Its now default on all Blackberry Phones.
Its default on all Windows 7 phones and should have a huge boost when Nokia releases only Windows 7 phones.
Plus MS has just bought Skype right from under Google And Facebooks noses so who knows what that could bring.
Plus I believe Bing will be Default on the next Xbox. Bing is only going to grow.
Oh and Windows 7 phones have had great reviews havent you read about the New Mango update?
Havent you read about the Nokia deal?

Veeger2417d ago

Sure Bing is doing well. It's just a frontend for somebody else's technology http://googleblog.blogspot....

They also turned Skype into crap http://www.h-online.com/sec...

EasilyTheBest2417d ago

Whats with those links...?
The copying Google has been proved to be unfounded. Good tracking down a link that suits you mind.
And easy bits installed something on Skype.? Microsoft only took over Skype recently wot are you trying to say.
I could go on about Android and how its open for hacks like whats been in the news recently but theres no point you will never get it...

+ Show (1) more replyLast reply 2417d ago
TheBeast2417d ago

I just want to see Gears of War 3.

grailly2417d ago

and you will see it!

I lol'ed at the 95% probability of seeing it. Is there really a 5% chance of E3 being cancelled?

Pyscho_Mantis2417d ago

theres a five percent chance that gears of war 2 will be shown.

Urmomlol2417d ago

I love how you're just feeding off other peoples' rumors and have absolutely no additional evidence to support them.

gameseveryday2417d ago

trolling again Urmomlol? :)

MRHARDON2417d ago (Edited 2417d ago )

No hes not, he is just saying that there is no evidence that none of this is going to happen.

Urmomlol2417d ago

I don't even need to troll when you guys do such a crappy job of writing articles. I just state the obvious.

TheBeast2417d ago

Obvious is now become oblivious

MRHARDON2417d ago

Here is what I expect, a MW3 SP demo and after the demo a stupid lady will come over the speakers and say "Everyone please welcome Senior Vice president mr tool bag Don Mattrick"

When he comes out he will say a couple things about how Black Ops is the best selling game of 2010 and the dlc has sold a couple million copies. Then he will proceed to announce some more exclusive COD content only found on Xbox 360...

Thats what I expect will happen for the first 10 mins of the conference...

HuGi2417d ago

Halo CE Remake Will be There
Gears of War 3 Will be There
Forza MotorSport 4 Will Be There
KingDoms Will be There
Star Wars Kinect will be There
Mass Effect 3 Will be There

Show all comments (24)
The story is too old to be commented.