Submitted by AKissFromDaddy 1299d ago | video

Battlefield 3 - EA PWNED Analysis

At ease, soldiers. Today is a special day, as we’ll be looking at a very special episode of EA’s PWNED, dedicated to the next big thing in the FPS genre.

Visit GamerSpawn for the video analysis.

Starts off as you’d expect, with a summary of what’s to see, but a minute or so into the video one of the presenters takes a rather amusing stab at Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.

The first part of this episode covers the technology that lies beneath Frostbite 2’s bonnet. First thing covered is the ANT animation system which gives Battlefield 3 the edge over competitors by having smooth, realistic animations. (Battlefield 3, Dev, Dice, PC, PS3, Tech, Xbox 360)

Attached Video
hiredhelp  +   1300d ago
OOOOOHHHHHHHH cant wait.
AKissFromDaddy  +   1300d ago
Me too.
femshep  +   1299d ago
me 3
jocomat9  +   1295d ago
me too
Hanif-876  +   1299d ago
Most anticipated game of 2011!
LezzSamurai  +   1299d ago
Whats Call of Duty?
Max_Dissatisfaction  +   1299d ago
Most popular game on PS3
LezzSamurai  +   1297d ago
i know what it is duh its the most hyped overrated trash ive ever played CoD4 over any CoD n Battlefield over the whole franchise
BeastlyRig  +   1299d ago
It's a popular rehash..
#2.2 (Edited 1299d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
negroguy  +   1299d ago
"What wall?" so true and thats why I love the destruction. You can hide behind a wall all you'd like just expect to be blown up with the wall.
LezzSamurai  +   1297d ago
i love that quote every time i hear it CoD "There is a guy behind that wall!" BF "What wall?" lolz
hamburger123  +   1299d ago
Finally a solution to campers :P
DoomeDx  +   1298d ago
There already was in BC1 & BC2
artdafoo  +   1299d ago
MW3 Pwned !
EZMickey  +   1299d ago
You know, the majority of people taking stabs at Call of Duty have probably played CoD just as much as the rest of us.

These people can't decide on their own identity so they just follow the tide of popularity whichever way it flows.
chak_  +   1299d ago
500H of BC2 and counting.

(plus loads of BF2)

So yeah, go BF3 \o/

edit : and 50H of black ops before being bored hehe
#6.1 (Edited 1299d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
MARKUS_MAX1MUS  +   1299d ago
I agree, to dislike COD now has just become a fad.

I garuntee if you ask one person to put up an argument of why COD is bad they will just ramble off that its for 12 year olds instead of forming legitimate problems with its gameplay.

And im no COD fan, hated it ever since the first.
#6.2 (Edited 1299d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
RBLAZE1988  +   1299d ago
network code is terrible...guns have no recoil, smg's have the distance of assault rifles in black ops...engine is outdated, Spawn system is messed up and they spawn you behind the guy that just killed you so you can easily kill him in free for all. Spawning on top of killstreaks, extreme aim assist and bullet magnet effect, magic bullet effect (lag)...I can go on and on buddy so what do you have to say to that now?
Jack-H  +   1299d ago
mmmmmmmm.... I'm so looking forward to this game.

Edit__

This is going to be my first "real" BF. Only played BC2!
#7 (Edited 1299d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Hanif-876  +   1299d ago
Same here... i've never played another Battlefield game apart from Bad Company 2. However with that said BF:BC2 is currently my favorite shooter and i can't wait for Battlefield 3 :-)
#7.1 (Edited 1299d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
GodSquad  +   1299d ago
It looks seriously good. I wonder if my Radeon 5870 will handle this adequately.
Catatafish  +   1299d ago
Max in 1080 with no AA 20-40fps
Very High in 1080 with no AA 30-50fps

Depending on CPU and RAM.

I am aiming at 60+fps with max setting and 4-8 times AA in 1080 with my Direct CU II 6970. Maybe better if I tune it all right.
Moragami  +   1295d ago
Yup, that card will be fine. If you've got a quad core CPU, you're golden.
MARKUS_MAX1MUS  +   1299d ago
I wouldnt worry about graphics cards, Id worry about processors :/

Im wondering if this will be another Crysis were we will have to wait for the appropriatte tech to come out to run it at max or if it will be well optimised.
LightofDarkness  +   1299d ago
All demos thus far have been run on a single GTX 580/i7 combo.
Catatafish  +   1299d ago
My 6 core 1100T running at 4.1Ghz with 16 gig of DDR3 ram running currently at 1800Mhz (7-8-7-24) is going to eat this for breakfast working with my new 6970
GrumpyVeteran  +   1299d ago
Token girl reading off a script right here.
#10 (Edited 1299d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
B-radical  +   1299d ago
Hells yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
GodSquad  +   1299d ago
I am running the I7 860, 2,8 ghz. Very good when i got it, but now i have my doubts.
On a side note, Arma 3 looks more like my thing.

Captivating adventure gaming on Android: Secret Files Tunguska now available on Google Play

5m ago - The critically acclaimed adventure classic Secret Files Tunguska by Animation Arts is now availab... | Android

Assetto Corsa - Full Version Now Available On Steam

6m ago - KUNOS Simulazioni announced today that the final version of its sim racing game, Assetto Corsa, i... | PC

DayZ Patch 0.52 Sees All New Content

6m ago - Teddy bears, Christmas presents, long swords and chainsaws. What more could we possibly ask for f... | PC

'Tomb Raider Pack' Offers All Three Mobile 'Tomb Raider' Games for the Price of One

6m ago - TouchArcade: Here's a pretty cool bundle for fans of the Tomb Raider series who haven't quite che... | iPhone

Are you bored?

Now - Watch 10 seconds videos about games and game culture at COUB Gaming... | Promoted post

ROBLOX Could Come To Xbox One, PS4, Wii U

6m ago - One Angry Gamer "Home consoles have been edging closer and closer to evolving their software libr... | PC