PS3 title takes number seven spot on first week in the charts
Sony's PlayStation 3 title Lair has entered the Japanese software chart at number 7, selling 22,000 units in its first week of release, according to the latest data from Media Create.
Top of the chart for the sales week ending October 14 was DS title Nishimura Kyotarou Suspense Detective Series: Deadly Intent, another new entry, that sold 61,000 copies.
Project Gotham Racing 4 entered the chart at number 25, and was the only Xbox 360 title to feature in the top 30, following Halo 3's earlier positive showing.
The full top ten is as follows:
01. DS Nishimura Kyotarou Suspense Detective Series: Deadly Intent (DS)
02. Dragon Ball Z: Sparking! Meteor (PS2)
03. Gundam Battle Chronicle (PSP)
04. Pokémon Mysterious Dungeon: Time Expedition Party (DS)
05. Arcana Heart (PS2)
06. Pokémon Mysterious Dungeon: Shadow Expedition Party (DS)
07. Lair (PS3)
08. Archaic Sealed Heat (DS)
09. Kanji Test 2 (DS)
10. Flash Focus: Vision Training in Minutes a Day (DS)