Apparently a few news outlets and gaming blogs didn't get the memo that you shouldn't believe everything posted on April 1st. Despite the date, multiple outlets posted news of a fake Sega console. The "jokers" finally came clean today.
Someone tell the idiots on here. They're bickering over a FAKE. They are going at it. I knew it was fake. come on. http://n4g.com/news/736667/...
Like SEGA has the money to launch a console... And a Starship Troopers game as a launch title? This is the year 2011, bro.
So then why is Zelda getting remade for 3DS?
Exactly Sega are broke. They have no where near the amount of money needed to launch a console. I knew this was fake I joke about it with friends other day. If anyone actually believed it to be true really needs to rethink things. The cases are a dead giveaway that sonic game is really old. So putting a new logo on a old cover looks really fake. However I was talking with a friend the other day about how great a Starship Troopers game could actually be. Done by the right developers with 100% proper voice actors it could be a great game.
Confirmed, its fake. the HDDVD boxes gave it away.
God sakes people: STARSHIP TROOPERS! That was clearly a give away to the prank. No smart developers would attempt to make a Starship Troopers game especially since the last one died worse than an insect bite.
like anyone believed it,ffs
Didn't look very legit to begin with. What made it even worse of a joke was that they didn't pull the plug till now.
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't bummed. Even though I gave it a 90% chance of BS, I was hoping the 10% chance of it being real would come through.
Lol. It did get me at first but only for a few seconds till I clicked the link on that site
there was a sega console released last year though. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Meg... :)
N4G is a community of gamers posting and discussing the latest game news. It’s part of NewsBoiler, a network of social news sites covering today’s pop culture.