Top
The story is too old to be commented.
Chnswdchldrn2702d ago

--DLC

--games only been out 3 days

--what the shit yo

mp12892702d ago

We need more maps for Operations

Kamikaze1352702d ago

Yeah, I can't support things like this. I bought Killzone 3, but I refuse to buy any of the DLC. There was DLC the day it was released and they're already announcing new DLC when it hasn't even been a week since the release of the game. This is BS.

KingPin2701d ago

well, we all knew it would lead to this eventually. this is what happens when you started supporting paid DLC. if this game had everything on the disc from day 1 and they announced that there wasnt gonna be any DLC, guys like you would be crying like lil babies that they not supporting their game and they have no faith in it. so now the advantages lies with the devz. they make a game <not 100% complete> <say 90% complete> and release it. and charge you more for the remaining 10% later on. you can say you wont support this, but im afraid its too late. devz know DLC sell, so they will continue to do this.

Criterion on the other hand were gracious enough to first give us a complete game in burnout paradise, and then released the DLC free with only one DLC pack to be paid for <correct me if im wrong>. but lets face it, not all devz are like criterion games.

BattleAxe2702d ago (Edited 2702d ago )

The level of art in this game is unbelieveable. I've never seen this level of detail in any game.

KRATOS-PS32701d ago

it's quite simly a new generation of visual design and art.

SIX2701d ago

Too early for new maps..............I'll still get it though. I really want them to re make phyrus rise but have it covered in snow or something just for kicks.

+ Show (1) more replyLast reply 2701d ago
linko18-19902702d ago

WOW! Jetpacks vs Mecs thats gonna be some crazy shit.

kasasensei2702d ago

DLC already?
I guess that was predictable, with 8 maps from the scratch.
That sucks.

BattleAxe2701d ago

Not much different from Battlefield bad Company 2, it got released with 8 maps too.

ZombieAssassin2701d ago (Edited 2701d ago )

I think Kz2 also only shipped with 8

BeaArthur2701d ago

It is different because the Battlefield maps were free and I'm pretty sure you are going to have to pay for these. I probably won't be picking them up just because KZ2's DLC was implemented so poorly. Having to be in a lobby and play the same maps over and over again was stupid.

GG just needs to implement new maps into match making and if you don't have them, tough luck, you go back to the lobby.

Game0N2702d ago

no release date...?

More maps, more operations, keep'em coming guerilla!

ToastyMcNibbles2702d ago

Take my money Guerilla! You deserve it, I can't get enough of this game.

Show all comments (46)
The story is too old to be commented.