Loot Ninja writes: Welcome back everyone to a “normal” edition of Twisted Gamer Radio. I put that in quotations because there never really IS a normal episode, but figured it’s as close to normal as possible. The hi-jinks were put aside and I come back hardcore style in this episode. Enjoy!
On today’s show:
- Video Games And Jesus Christ? Doesn’t Mix.
- Microsoft Attempted To Bring Over Conan
- MTV Games Ceases Publishing Operations
- Call of Juarez Going Modern Day
- F@*ked Up News: Son Racks Up Huge Bill On Xbox Live
- Sound Clip Corner: Who You Finna Try?
Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, go listen on your smart-phone from Stitcher.com, become a fan over on our Facebook fan page.
As always, send us gaming news, questions, topics or comments to: [email protected] om
Voice-mail line: (469) 248-5668 (LOOT)
Check out the website: loot-ninja.com