Loot Ninja writes: Well, technically, yes, they do. An old man (i.e. the walking dead) has set a Guinness World “Gamer” Record for bowling a crapton of games in Wii Sports. And also, there might be a Walking Dead game coming down the pipeline. What better way to merge these two news stories together right? Anyway, that’s what is on today’s show. And much more. Enjoy!
On today’s show:
- Weird Brotherly Love
- Duke Nukem Forever Gets A Release Date
- Hacker Takes Over Online Servers
- Is A Walking Dead Game Coming?
- F@*ked Up News: Stealing A Dog And A Video Game (Which One Is More Important?)
- Sound Clip Corner: They Broke Burrita!
Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, go listen on your smart-phone from Stitcher.com, become a fan over on our Facebook fan page.
As always, send us gaming news, questions, topics or comments to: email@example.com om
Voice-mail line: (469) 248-5668 (LOOT)
Check out the website: loot-ninja.com