Top
110°

Xbox 360 shortages continue

Fudzilla: A number of retail sources continue to tell us that they are still encountering problems obtaining additional stock of Xbox 360 consoles, as well as Kinect add-on units. It has been known for some time (and Microsoft has previously confirmed) that the supply of Xbox 360 consoles was much tighter this holiday season due to higher demand than projected.

Read Full Story >>
fudzilla.com
The story is too old to be commented.
theonlylolking2889d ago

I want to know where are the shortages since I have yet to see zero xbox's in stores.

Loner2889d ago

Im sure you have been to every store in the country

DualConsoleOwner2889d ago

at Best buy.

Lol. maybe best buy decided to hoard them and make other retailers run out of supply??

FrankMcSpank2889d ago

LoL...I have never been to Best Buy without seeing a giant fortress of Xbox boxes stacked up in the middle. Unless this is somewhere in UK or America, I would say this is far from true.

Infernostew2889d ago

Same at my best buy, Dual. Plenty of kinect and move bundles but the kinect and move accessories are sold out by me.

Wenis2889d ago

Dude I went to the Salvation Army the other day and they had 0 Xbox 360s. Theres your proof

AAACE52889d ago

Up until xmas, I had a hard time spotting any, but that is over now. All 3 consoles are in stock everywhere I go.

+ Show (2) more repliesLast reply 2889d ago
EasilyTheBest2889d ago

So your judging this on how many stores you have been in...

Also the 360s you have seen could be promtional boxes that are empty.
I love how sum people even say they were talking to the store manager etc, and he said he had plenty of 360s etc.

This site is nuts...

deadreckoning6662889d ago (Edited 2889d ago )

It gets easier to understand once you accept that 80% of the people here aren't human. I was cracking up yesterday when some dude said that IGN were biased because they gave the PS3 version of ME2 one tenth of a point lower than the 360 version.

HarryMonogenis2889d ago

@dead

Aha! Yeah, I actually saw those comments. They didn't understand that since then IGN's rating system changed. Despite that, the user got so much support for saying something silly like that.

Highlife2889d ago (Edited 2889d ago )

I would have to agree with you. 80% are just number counting monkeys. The other 20% just want some news.

Edit

This guy below Tinasumsum proves the point. Why the hell are you going there to count stock??? Did you go in back to??? Talk to the manager??

Tinasumsum2889d ago (Edited 2889d ago )

Yes selling around a million and a half to 2 million 360's a month and around 3 million kinects a month is all a lie because your local shops in your village has Kinects LMAO. Tell us what town you live in so Microsoft can start suppling retailers with your town's stock. My local GS by my house has 15 Kinects but they had zero last Thursday and hardly had them in before that.

ReBurn2889d ago

The only model I haven't seen readily available is the 4GB standalone console for $199. I've been looking for one of those for a project I'm working on. I've seen the other models.

Serjikal_Strike2889d ago

yeah right...
another marketing attempt by microsoft...haha

ubiquitious2889d ago (Edited 2889d ago )

Yeah...because Fudzilla is owned by Microsoft. Although Gamespot gave the PS3 version of Mass Effect 2 a low score, so Microsoft must own them too? I think it's safe to say that Microsoft owns the internet.

This article has nothing to do with the PS3. Feel free to leave.

Rageanitus2889d ago

I have not seen a shortage of Xbox 360s Ps3s or wiis.

And this so called shortage of Kinects I have not seen either.

The only thing i see shortage for some reason is the move controller... all i see is the navigation move controller heavily in stock

sickpup2889d ago ShowReplies(1)
Show all comments (30)
The story is too old to be commented.