Submitted by Egamer 1205d ago | rumor

Next Assassin's Creed game called Holy Land?

It's obvious to think that there's a new Assassin's Creed coming, but that the new game will be called Assassin's Creed: Holy Land, isn't. (Assassin's Creed: Revelations, PC, PS3, Xbox 360)

Doubtful
Is this rumor true? Rumor votes 62
-Mezzo-  +   1206d ago
Highly Unlikely, A Game Series With Such Great Style Will Never Go With A Name As Lame As "Holy Land".
kratos123  +   1206d ago
And brotherhood was Soo original ?
-Mezzo-  +   1206d ago
It certainly wasn't, but then again which game is. Brotherhood is one of the best game i have played in 2010.
kratos123  +   1206d ago
You misunderstood my I ment the title brotherhood if that was Soo original , because you know the topic was the title. And yes brotherhood is a really cool game the mp is funny and very different
velocitygamer  +   1205d ago
Holy land? Holy shit!!!
#1.1.3 (Edited 1205d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(2) | Report
kratos123  +   1206d ago
If this is true say hello to altair that's my geus but I hope it isn't Soo because I was digging the idea of the French revolution
SuperKing  +   1206d ago
I guess it'll be in Jerusalem or Saudi Arabia.
#3 (Edited 1206d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
Iamback  +   1205d ago
Saudi Arabia lol
OneSneakyMofo  +   1205d ago
Israel. I just hope that this isn't the actual third game of the series. Altair had his moment and so has Ezio. Bring on a new assassin.
#3.2 (Edited 1205d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
xX TriiCKy Xx  +   1205d ago
I think they need to stick to one assassin. Having three different assassin's would fuck up the series for me.
AssassinBrotherhood  +   1206d ago
i hope assassin creed will be in the middle east and just like what Superking said it would be in jerusalem i like the name assassin creed holy land and i hope they have altair in it or even another assassin that is from the middle east Assassins creed Holy land is ( GOTY)
iamnsuperman  +   1205d ago
End of brotherhood hinted at the French revolution as next place in the series. Shaun hints the French revolution at the end when he talks about two symbols.
#4.1 (Edited 1205d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
godslayer429  +   1205d ago
thanks for the spoiler ass clown
STREET x KING  +   1205d ago
f**k you!!! i havent finished the game yet!!
Da_Evil_Monkey  +   1205d ago
oh come on it's not that big of a spoiler, did you not think that an article discussing the next Assassin's Creed game would contain spoilers?
Bounkass  +   1205d ago
I hope not, lol. Sounds stpid!

Edit: I hope we get to play in the present with Desmond.
#5 (Edited 1205d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
lochdoun  +   1205d ago
American Revolution please.
We need a game in that setting.
#6 (Edited 1205d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(11) | Report | Reply
StarScream4Ever  +   1205d ago
Assassin's Creed: Holy Land?

Shouldn't it be Armageddon or End Days since Desmond is trying to stop the solar storm?
SnakeMustDie  +   1205d ago
Wait, isn't AC1 set on the Holy Land. Jerusalem?
Quagmire  +   1205d ago
I wouldnt mind another game with Altair. The first game, while great, doesnt hold a candle to AC2/Brotherhood. I would like a new game continuing Altair's story with the entire AC2/B treatment.
Eamon  +   1205d ago
LOL, this sounds so fake. We already had an Assassin's Creed game set in the holy land.
shinobi602  +   1205d ago
We already had AC1 in the Holy Land. New areas please.
Malebaria  +   1205d ago
I'd personally love either a French Revolution or a Czarist setting for AC 3.
Here's hoping they give us some closure to Ezio's story in the beginning though,after getting so invested in his character I don't think that was the best way to end Brotherhood.
#11 (Edited 1205d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Arup02  +   1205d ago
Holy fuck.
Spenok  +   1205d ago
I doubt the game title would be leaked so early, but i guess its always possible. Ill wait for official word.
OsamaOnCrack  +   1205d ago
i am pretty sure its based during american revolution cuz of the signs in the end of assassins creed brotherhood... and i got a feeling that if it is based during that time ben franklin will be like leonardo da vinci who helps you out with the weapons and gadgets
antwnis94   1205d ago | Spam
Solid Wolf  +   1205d ago
Enough about the western settings, I want this game to be set in the Far East like China, or Japan. I want a ninja assassin. XD
#16 (Edited 1205d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
mobijoker  +   1205d ago
I really want it to go to ancient egypt or greece.
MUHAHAHAHAAHAHA  +   1205d ago
It will be called assassins creed III and it wont use ezio. Brotherhood was just part 2 of assassins creed 2
kookie  +   1205d ago
Assassionnes credoos
One thing is sure for me, i want to return back to Altair and the holy land.
loadstone007  +   1205d ago
The Holy Land is Israel, with a major focus on Jerusalem.
DarkFantasy  +   1205d ago
I hope in Assassins Creed 3 that you get to play more of Desmond then the other assassins if hes going to save the world he has a LOT of work to do.but i do hope they introduce a new assassin for Desmond,but Man what happened at the end of brotherhood was a real cliffhanger i was kind of shocked to see what happened.returning to Altair would be cool he was a good character AC3 better be out in 2011.please please please please 2011!!!
aGameDeveloper  +   1204d ago
Even if it takes place in the same area of the world as Assassin's Creed 1, it does not have to occur at the same place in time, so could involve someone other than Altair. Some possibilities might include Old Testament Jews-conquering-the-region days, the period between 3 BC to about 100 AD, modern times, or periods significant to the non-Judeo-Christian religions.

New Mechrunner Gameplay Trailer Releases Game Details

39m ago - A newly released Mechrunner Gameplay Trailer releases various game details, and contains commenta... | PS4

A Unique Cosplay of Elizabeth from BioShock Infinite

55m ago - BioShock Infinite is a first-person shooter role-playing game and it’s the third game in the BioS... | Culture

Broken Sword V Episode 2 Review I Expansive

1h ago - Episode Two really goes in deep on Gnostic history as you might expect, and gradually, this whole... | PC

Scribblenauts Unlimited Wii U Review | Combo Caster

1h ago - Scribblenauts Unlimited is a game that doesn't challenge us in terms of difficulty, but without a... | Wii U

Filmwatch April Contests

Now - Calling all Marvel fans. Come celebrate the release of Captain America: The Winter Soldier with us as we give away a cool prize for fans of Cap plu... | Promoted post

A Cautionary Tale of PSN Passwords

1h ago - From the article, "The other day [Jerimiah Mueller] woke up to a string of emails from Sony. They... | PS3