Submitted by Egamer 1459d ago | rumor

Next Assassin's Creed game called Holy Land?

It's obvious to think that there's a new Assassin's Creed coming, but that the new game will be called Assassin's Creed: Holy Land, isn't. (Assassin's Creed: Revelations, PC, PS3, Xbox 360)

Doubtful
Is this rumor true? Rumor votes 62
-Mezzo-  +   1459d ago
Highly Unlikely, A Game Series With Such Great Style Will Never Go With A Name As Lame As "Holy Land".
kratos123  +   1459d ago
And brotherhood was Soo original ?
-Mezzo-  +   1459d ago
It certainly wasn't, but then again which game is. Brotherhood is one of the best game i have played in 2010.
kratos123  +   1459d ago
You misunderstood my I ment the title brotherhood if that was Soo original , because you know the topic was the title. And yes brotherhood is a really cool game the mp is funny and very different
velocitygamer  +   1459d ago
Holy land? Holy shit!!!
#1.1.3 (Edited 1459d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(2) | Report
kratos123  +   1459d ago
If this is true say hello to altair that's my geus but I hope it isn't Soo because I was digging the idea of the French revolution
SuperKing  +   1459d ago
I guess it'll be in Jerusalem or Saudi Arabia.
#3 (Edited 1459d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
Iamback  +   1459d ago
Saudi Arabia lol
OneSneakyMofo  +   1459d ago
Israel. I just hope that this isn't the actual third game of the series. Altair had his moment and so has Ezio. Bring on a new assassin.
#3.2 (Edited 1459d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
xX TriiCKy Xx  +   1459d ago
I think they need to stick to one assassin. Having three different assassin's would fuck up the series for me.
AssassinBrotherhood  +   1459d ago
i hope assassin creed will be in the middle east and just like what Superking said it would be in jerusalem i like the name assassin creed holy land and i hope they have altair in it or even another assassin that is from the middle east Assassins creed Holy land is ( GOTY)
iamnsuperman  +   1459d ago
End of brotherhood hinted at the French revolution as next place in the series. Shaun hints the French revolution at the end when he talks about two symbols.
#4.1 (Edited 1459d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
godslayer429  +   1459d ago
thanks for the spoiler ass clown
STREET x KING  +   1458d ago
f**k you!!! i havent finished the game yet!!
Da_Evil_Monkey  +   1458d ago
oh come on it's not that big of a spoiler, did you not think that an article discussing the next Assassin's Creed game would contain spoilers?
Bounkass  +   1459d ago
I hope not, lol. Sounds stpid!

Edit: I hope we get to play in the present with Desmond.
#5 (Edited 1459d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
lochdoun  +   1459d ago
American Revolution please.
We need a game in that setting.
#6 (Edited 1459d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(11) | Report | Reply
StarScream4Ever  +   1459d ago
Assassin's Creed: Holy Land?

Shouldn't it be Armageddon or End Days since Desmond is trying to stop the solar storm?
SnakeMustDie  +   1459d ago
Wait, isn't AC1 set on the Holy Land. Jerusalem?
Quagmire  +   1459d ago
I wouldnt mind another game with Altair. The first game, while great, doesnt hold a candle to AC2/Brotherhood. I would like a new game continuing Altair's story with the entire AC2/B treatment.
Eamon  +   1459d ago
LOL, this sounds so fake. We already had an Assassin's Creed game set in the holy land.
shinobi602  +   1459d ago
We already had AC1 in the Holy Land. New areas please.
Malebaria  +   1459d ago
I'd personally love either a French Revolution or a Czarist setting for AC 3.
Here's hoping they give us some closure to Ezio's story in the beginning though,after getting so invested in his character I don't think that was the best way to end Brotherhood.
#11 (Edited 1459d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Arup02  +   1459d ago
Holy fuck.
Spenok  +   1459d ago
I doubt the game title would be leaked so early, but i guess its always possible. Ill wait for official word.
OsamaOnCrack  +   1459d ago
i am pretty sure its based during american revolution cuz of the signs in the end of assassins creed brotherhood... and i got a feeling that if it is based during that time ben franklin will be like leonardo da vinci who helps you out with the weapons and gadgets
antwnis94   1459d ago | Spam
Solid Wolf  +   1459d ago
Enough about the western settings, I want this game to be set in the Far East like China, or Japan. I want a ninja assassin. XD
#16 (Edited 1459d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
mobijoker  +   1459d ago
I really want it to go to ancient egypt or greece.
MUHAHAHAHAAHAHA  +   1458d ago
It will be called assassins creed III and it wont use ezio. Brotherhood was just part 2 of assassins creed 2
kookie  +   1458d ago
Assassionnes credoos
One thing is sure for me, i want to return back to Altair and the holy land.
loadstone007  +   1458d ago
The Holy Land is Israel, with a major focus on Jerusalem.
DarkFantasy  +   1458d ago
I hope in Assassins Creed 3 that you get to play more of Desmond then the other assassins if hes going to save the world he has a LOT of work to do.but i do hope they introduce a new assassin for Desmond,but Man what happened at the end of brotherhood was a real cliffhanger i was kind of shocked to see what happened.returning to Altair would be cool he was a good character AC3 better be out in 2011.please please please please 2011!!!
aGameDeveloper  +   1458d ago
Even if it takes place in the same area of the world as Assassin's Creed 1, it does not have to occur at the same place in time, so could involve someone other than Altair. Some possibilities might include Old Testament Jews-conquering-the-region days, the period between 3 BC to about 100 AD, modern times, or periods significant to the non-Judeo-Christian religions.

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- Review | 411mania

17m ago - It’s a bit overly cautious and doesn’t try to do anything new, but it is a solid enough entry if... | PS3

Beasts of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate: Tetsucabra Subspecies

18m ago - Zarna Guamore's Charlotte Buckingham writes: "The Tetsucabra Subspecies is a new monster in Mo... | 3DS

Hideo Kojima Shows More Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain; Explains Current Development Stage

18m ago - Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Director Hideo Kojima is working hard on the game, and today... | PC

Final Fantasy Type-0 director Tabata organising a Reddit AMA and new details on the soundtrack

19m ago - Final Fantasy director Hajime Tabata is organising a Reddit AMA for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD on Ja... | PS4

Are you bored?

Now - Watch 10 seconds videos about games and game culture at COUB Gaming... | Promoted post

“My Sorrows are Melting Away Into the Song”: How to Build a Universe Out of Music

21m ago - ZD: "In this installment of With a Terrible Fate: I analyze the music of “Majora’s Mask,” through... | Retro