SPOnG has posted a Q&A interview with Crytek Level Designer, Alex Werner. It reveals some necessary background information about Crysis and Crytek, as well as some interesting new information about the development of Crysis. Definitely a good read for those new to the game, as well as those fighting off the boredom until the singleplayer demo goes live.
A short summary of the interview:
- Crysis will feature 10 hours of gameplay minimum, 15-20 hours on stealth.
- Details on minute-by-minute emergent gameplay
- Optimizing phases of Crysis
- Will there be a sequel?
- Crysis will support GameSpy, but not Games for Windows Live.
- Why isn't Crysis a persistent, streaming game-world?