GamesRadar: "It’s easy to think of Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood as Assassin’s Creed 2.5, but that’s not quite right. The follow-up to 2009’s Assassin’s Creed II adds more than it changes, true, and it looks and feels virtually identical to its badass, Renaissance-set predecessor. But more than an update, expansion or sequel, Brotherhood feels like the missing second half of ACII."
* Enormous, landmark-filled world to explore
* Leonardo's machines are a fun change of pace
* Uniquely fun multiplayer action
* Story's kind of flat compared to ACII
* Visual glitches, occasionally infuriating controls
* Waiting for the next game after the WTF ending