Hey guys, what is up! I missed you folks so much over the week hiatus. I had a very busy week last week (and lost some sleep too) but guess what? I’m back, and I’m ready to fill your ears with so much geeky love it will make your heads spin. Enjoy the show today!
On today’s show:
- Mining In Minecraft With Ice-T
- Major Video Piracy Ring Busted
- Minecraft Attacked Over Lack of Updates
- Trainees On Games Are Better
- F*#ked Up News: Xbox 360 Used To Get Child Porn
- Sound Clip Corner: Tourette’s Man Sings R.E.M.
Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, go listen on your smartphone from Stitcher.com, become a fan over on our Facebook group page.
As always, send us gaming news, questions, topics or comments to: [email protected] om
Voice-mail line: (469) 248-5668 (LOOT)
Check out the website: loot-ninja.com