"The gameplay itself should be enough to sell you on this game. If you were a fan of the original System Shock, or you really dug Deus Ex, then you should get a huge kick out of this game. But there's so much else to admire. The art direction is outstanding; mixing art deco architecture, classic 1950's graphic design and tons of great old music from the early jazz era that adds a musty creepiness to the overall atmosphere of the game. It's definitely not your typical Space Marine fare, and that's a very good thing. So if you really do believe in what the best games have to offer, then would you kindly play BioShock?"
* Highly original art style
* Interesting storyline
* Great variety of level design
* Plethora of ways to use weapons
* At times devolves into scrounging for ammo or supplies
* Multiplayer mode would be undoubtedly sweet
Final Score: 5/5