FileFront writes: "Medal of Honor has a storied past with gamers. The original console version still stands up as one of the best WWII shooters and the PC multiplayer was long a staple of LAN party play. The last few years however have not been kind to this series. When created by EA in the 1990′s, the key selling point was a recreation of the story behind some remarkable men who earned the highest military honor the United State of America offers."
* Nice mix of objectives in single and multiplayer modes
* Afghanistan setting tactically important in combat
* Spotter and Apache missions a blast.
* Feels like more of the same
* No distinct story hook or Medal of Honor story
* Gameplay and multiplayer tow the standard fare