IGN reporting Live from the MGS Press Conference.
- MGS4 will not have rumble.
- Weather/humidity will affect gameplay.
- MGS4 is not confirmed to be separate from Metal Gear Online.
- There may be a special feature where you can play your own music.
- MGS4 is reconfirmed to not be on 360.
- The AI, stealth suit, drum cans and other elements are being adjusted to make gameplay more difficult.
- The first trailer shown is the 4 New Bosses trailer, and the gameplay is the same as the Metal Gear Anniversary.
- Sixaxis control will have more, yet-to-be-detailed use in the game.
- The 4 new bosses are all beautiful women within "beasts," transformed by war trauma. Their unit is called the "Beauty and the Beast Unit."
The conference has ended. IGN's Greg Miller will be uploading pictures from the event shortly.
New screens: http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/714/714044/imgs_1.html