Gamers are reporting a whole host of nasty bugs in Codemasters' otherwise-brilliant F1 2010 game.
Chief among those bugs are:
* AI drivers not pitting at all in a race, or too many times.
* Times that are pre-determined by cpu in qualifying rounds don't relate to actual race pace set by ai in the race itself.
* Pit lane exit/entry lines can be passed over without penalty during a race.
* Fuel Sim Mode has little or no effect on AI drivers.
* Random lockups and game freezes, notably during any interaction with the Live Dashboard on Xbox 360 / XMB on PS3.
* Race results not actually being shown accurately for the proper race itself.
* AI cars unaffected by weather conditions even in rain on slicks.
* Pit Limited on regardless of setting.