Boy Fries Himself with Hot Hot Xbox 360

Dumb, dumb, dumb. Apparently, a 14 year-old North Carolina boy was almost killed trying to keep his Xbox 360 from overheating. According to local news, the boy's mother found her son unconscious after he attempted to submerge the console in a pan of water.

The story is too old to be commented.
ShiftyLookingCow3981d ago (Edited 3981d ago )

that was funny. I wonder what Microsoft has to say. I bet in 10 years we will be watching stuff like this in America's Funniest Home Videos

[edit] of course only sick people will find it funny if the kid wasn't okay

secret3981d ago (Edited 3981d ago )

Disappointing. But I suppose everyone can be a bit more cheerful now because we know he's safe and sound now, to some degree. It's okay to kid around, I guess, as a sigh of relief that he's okay.

marinelife93981d ago

I'm glad the kids okay but he shouldn't of slept through science class. I wonder if the mom will sue Microsoft.

SlappyMcTaint3981d ago

Typical Xbot IQ there: put the electric item in some water to cool it off.

Can you say Natural Selection? The genepool needs chlorination

Sangheili853981d ago

You mean like the PS3 fanboy who put black electrical tape on all the vents so dust doesn't get in there?

+ Show (2) more repliesLast reply 3981d ago
Tackle9903981d ago

lol, all I have to say is:


Mr Murda3981d ago

1. Natural

2. Selection

DruePhoenix3981d ago

damn, if it had been fatal we may have had the 2007 Darwin Award Winner!

doncorleone73981d ago

He's 14 he should know electronics and water don't mix!!!

ShiftyLookingCow3981d ago

a kid spending 400+ bucks on a console only to find widespread hardware failures, desperation sets in faster than in an adult

MoonDust3981d ago (Edited 3981d ago )

Next thing he will do is replace the brakes on his car with a walls. 150-0 in 0 secs.

Dr Pepper3981d ago

"Thankfully, when the ambulance arrived, the boy had regained his senses."

Does that include common sense?

nix3981d ago

that was a good one... (((: