"Sometimes we take a break from the normal update format to answer pressing questions that you, the people, need answers to. Today is just such a day:
1) Is there a kind of server list (browser) for custom games?
2) Is the Halo Xbox 360 using the 65 nm chip?
3) Does the game support 1080p?
4) Can I make my Spartan / Elite black?
5) Is the armor from Halo 1 unlockable or available Halo 3?
6) In speaking to the press, has Bungie revealed all the available multiplayer weapons, vehicles and equipment currently available in Halo 3? Or could there more surprises?
7) Can you change the weather or time of day in multiplayer?
1) No, we use an improved version of Halo 3 Public Beta's matchmaking with far more options.
2) No idea.
3) Yes, if your system does – through component or HDMI (depending on your TV and 360) and it is (wonderfully) scaled.
4) Not quite. But darker colors are available.
5) We have many unrevealed armor perms, all of which are secret right now.
6) There are surprises left.
Follow the link for more as well as Halo graphic novel Images.