Street Fighter IV producer Yoshinori Ono tells fans that they're in for a treat and has indicated that he'll be revealing a new game at Comic-Con.
i only w8 for comic con to see new details on awesome game twisted metal nothing else!
That's one game to look forward to, but it also sounds like there will be a number of announcements there.
DMC5 exclusive VJ3 exclusive Okami 2 exclusive Megmaman Legends 3 exclusive *gets on hands and knees and prays for one of these*
If it's going to be revealed at Comic Con, it's looking even more like it will be DarkStalkers. DarkStalkers makes sense on so many levels, mainly due to the fact they have this great next-gen 2D fighting engine that's capable of producing great games.
I give it about a 15% chance of being Street Fighter Alpha 4 and about a 85% chance of being Darkstalkers. It makes so much more sense to be Darkstalkers though as we know Ono wanted to make another game in the series and now is the perfect time for him to do so sense Super Street Fighter IV is done. I really hope that's what it is because it has been to long since a new Darkstalkers game.
I think it's DarkStalkers also, because UdonComics just started putting out new comics.
By the way, if you want something cool, you really need to be at the Comic Con panel. All I'm sayin :) The comic con panel is in room 8 at 1pm on Friday (day 2 of the con)! Finalizing the panel now, but should be really fun and cool surprises. Just woke up, can't sleep. It's 3am. TOTALLY jazzed about Comic Con! Not just our panel, just the whole show :) I=geek :) can'tz w8 to see new details!!!
Yup. We know Twisted Metal will be there. I'm personally looking forward to it a great deal.
Should be an interesting event :)
It's probally a new Darkstalkers I'm hoping it's Street Fighter Alpha 4
no i dont want a street fighter alpha but he will fuck up darkstalkers tho get ready for every character to look like hulk.
don't tell me you will all fail for it:/
Going comic con this year with a few mates cant wait
As long as Inafune announces Megaman Legends 3.
What brought you here.
Calling it now.
Ono praying for new Darkstalkers game + Ono announcing new game + Darkstalkers avatars released this month = Not a Darkstalkers Game....thats how it always goes down XD but who knows, it should be a SF game with every character made.
Capcom vs. SNK 3 or Darkstalkers. Maybe Third Stike HD Remix.
Hmm, i wonder what it will be.
N4G is a community of gamers posting and discussing the latest game news. It’s part of NewsBoiler, a network of social news sites covering today’s pop culture.